✨️Happy New Year Special✨️

Nobody's POV
🌿●●🌿●●🌿●●🌿●●🌿●●🌿●●🌿●●🌿

"Guys, hurry, it's almost time!" (Name) exclaimed as they handed BB a lighter.

"Don't worry, [nickname]. I got it." BB says and grinned. They actually had a few fire works set up, Leyna bought them, and it cost a thousand each. She got scolded by BB and Armaros at the same time, but she drew a blank.

"What time is it now?"  Keith asked either a curiously look on his face.

"Mmm, eleven fifty-seven," Leyna answered as she looked at her phone before putting it away.

"Alright, we have time but got one shot at this! Get into position -" Before (Name) was finished, Armaros interrupted them, which made everyone confused.

"Wait! Before we start, I need to do something." Armaros stated and jogged over to wear BB was at, and he had something behind his back, Keith and Charoltte didn't really have a good feeling about this.

"What's he doing-" Charoltte was cut up in the middle of her sentence when Leyna covered her mouth with her hand.

"Shhh, let him cook." Leyna whispers and keeps her hand over her mouth, Charoltte doesn't even bother arguing.

"Michael, I have something for you." Armaros says casually, BB literally just stared at him with a mixture of surprise and confusion.

"You....you do?"

"Yup."

"You have something?"

"Uh huh."

"For me?"

"Yeah."

"Should I be scared?" BB asked with a bit of uneasiness in his tone.

"There is no way you can be scared of this, Michael..."  Armaros stated flatly and looked at him deadpanned.

"Alright, uh well. What is it?"  BB asked and took a deep breath.

"Here." Armaros says and held out a pair of blue headphones that was behind his back. This confused BB but also made me curious.

"What are these for?" BB asked and took the headphones from the angel's hands and stared down at them curiously.

"Oh, I got them because... uhm, fireworks sound a lot like... you know, that? And I was thinking that when we first lit up the fireworks, it might've triggered something to prevent that from happening, I got you that." Armaros said and gestured to the headphones that BB was now holding. This was surprising, very surprising.

Keith and Charolttewere actually really surprised but also thought that this was very kind of him to do despite everything.

(Name) chuckled and looked over at Leyna since they knew how she'd react to this.

Leyna was just smiling like a dork. This was just  a sign of her brother and the angel [possibly future boyfriend] getting along with each other.

"Wow, I... thanks, man. I appreciate that. This is totally awesome. Maybe you're not that much of an asshole as I thought." BB said playfully and grinned, Armaros rolled his eyes.

"And maybe you're not that much of a bitch as I thought, I mean you are but-"

"Shut up, man before I change my mind." BB said and punched his arm playfully as he chuckled.

Armaros snorted and punched his arm playfully in return. "Alright, alright. I'm going." He said and walked back to the others, standing next to Leyna, who still had that dorky smile on her face.