《{'Normal' Mornings}》

(Name's) POV

I yawn and open my eyes as I sat up, I rubbed my head, looking around. It was still quiet, I think BB must be asleep if that's the case.
I felt something nuzzling against my left arm only to see Finn, I smiled slightly and started to pet him gently. I swear BB's cat is so sweet it's adorable, I turned to my to right to see Leyna right asleep with the blanket over her head, her right arm dangling off the couch.

'Damn she's out cold..' I thought to myself followed by a snort, I took out my phone and took a picture of her, trying not to laugh.
I stayed in the floor for a while before getting up, stretching.

'That was a good night sleep...' I thought and ran my hand through m hair, I heard a door open and saw BB walking out of his room. I'm pretty sure he just woke up, his hair was a little messy.
I grinned a litt

"Morning, bed-head." BB turned his head to me and didn't even bother to do anything, and replied with a casual 'morning'.. then glances over at the sleeping Leyna.

"She's still asleep?" I nodded and glances over at her as well.

"Yep..." there was a small moment of quiet before..

"Wake her up."

"What?"

"Wake. her. up.

"But she's sleeping.." BB just gave me a 'I don't give a fuck look'..

"I don't care...if you won't do it then I'll do it myself." He went to the kitchen and grabbed a cup, going over to the sink to fill up the cup with water.

There was no way this man was gonna pour water on her.

"You're a dumbass..." BB grinned and walked back over to the couch where Leyna was.

"I know." Was the only thing he responed with before he threw water at her, Leyna immediately woke up and had shock written over her face. Not gonna lie it was pretty funny.

"Who the fuck did that?" She slowly turned to us with an angry stare, I snorted and covered my mouth.

"Me." BB answered with no shame with a proud smirk, Leyna got up and grabbed a pillow off the couch and started to hit him with it. I busted out laugh as I watched.

BB laughed loudly and had his hands out to prevent her from hitting his face, he found this amusing.

"Next time just wake me up normally, jackass..." She mumbled playfully and stopped hitting him, putting the pillow back on the couch, watering dripping from her hair and now wet clothes. I snickered at this but she threw a death glare at me, making me go silent. I still thought that this was pretty funny though.

"I have no regrets." BB replied, my gosh this man is so dumb, I went over to the closet and handed her a towel to dry her hair off at least. She thanked me and let out a sigh.

"Why'd ya even Wake me up?" BB shrugged and Chuckled. "Well I was planning to go to that one café with you guys, but sense you might no wanna you can stay-"

"No, I wanna go!"

"Alright, dude. Then you might wanna put your shoes on 'cause I'm planning to go soon."

"Okay, okay." She went over and got her shoes, while putting her shoes on BB turned to me.

"Sooooo, you comin', (name)?" He questioned which I shrugged in response, with a small grin.

"Eh, sure. It's been a while since I've been to one anyway." I replied casually and walked over to put on my jacket,  then I glanced at Leyna who opened the door and was smiling widely, but before she even went got chance to even walk out, BB told her to wait for second. She groaned in annoyance and turned around.

"What?"

"My hat is missing..." then I saw a grin appear on Leyna's face. I was confused at first before i slowly Wait, she didn't..

"Oh, you mean this one?" She asked with a teasing tone as she lifted up his hat. [His hat is like Keith's but it's red and white with "BB" written on top of it] he narrowed his eyes at her.

"Not cool, buns. Now give it." [Buns is my actually one nickname]

"Hm, nah. I think I'll keep it." She replied with a smug look, as she put his hat on her head.

"...Fine, be that way" He said calmly? That's weird. I just watched and looked at them, I just wanted to go eat something...and they just stared at each other for a while.

"The hell are yall doing? A staring contest?" They both looked at me with an already annoyed look. "Shut up, (name)."

"You guys shut-" my sentence was cut after when BB started run after Leyna, who yelped in surprise and ran out the BB followed of course, yelling that he wanted his hat back.

"Is this really how we're gonna start the morning?" I mumbled to myself with a small snort, as I walked out the door and closed it behind me.

A/n
Second part might take a while