《[Complicated Situation PT.1]》

[Btw I will alternate between BB and Michael]

Nobody's POV

Silence filled the room while the two males just stared down at each other with a hateful glare. Keith, Charlotte, (name), and Leyna just looked at the two.

"Why the hell are you here?" Armaros spat out bitterly and just glare at Michael with hate, Michael returned the same look and crosses his arms. "I could ask you the same thing, Angel-freak." He said in a harsh tone, Armaros narrowed his eyes.

"Stop calling me that."

"Make me."

"Gladly." Armaros smirked and cracked his knuckles about to put the hurt on him [someone please remember where that reference is from, I can't be the only one] before a thud rang through out the house, it sounded like a stack of books. BB's and Armaros' attention went to the direct where the noise came and it turned out that Leyna had purposely dropped a few books on the ground. (Name) turned to her and raised a brow.

"Why?"

"Because I wanna know what's happening, I mean, already they're pretty much about to fight wach other. Actually, I can't help but feel like I'm missin' something here, like some kind of rivalry or grudge.." Leyna said and rubs her chin, thinking a bit. Everyone just gave her a look, just a look. Keith pinched the bridge of his nose and let's out a deep sigh.

"Neo, bro. Did ya seriously forget?"

"Forget what?"

"The reason why they don't like each other." (Name) added and tapped the side of her head, Leyna made a 'hmm' sound and furrowed her eyebrows still thinking.

"Remember that one night on the rooftop?" Charlotte butted in and put her hands on her hips while looking at the lost black haired female.

"You were there." Michael added saying it in an obvious tone

"Uhh..." Leyna was still lost and stared at the ground, Armaros sighed and rolled his eyes. "Leyna, I shot him." He said blankly. Leyna snapped her fingers in realization when she heard that. "Oh yeah!"

Then she walked up to Armaros and looked up at him. "I hate you."

"What?-"

"Okay, Leyna. You don't have to hate him, you can still be cool with him." Michael looked over at her and rubbed the back of his neck, Leyna gasps and smiled widely. "Ya mean, I can still like him?". Michael rolled his eyes. "Yes, Leyna. You can still like him, as long as he doesn't try to hurt you." He stated as he glared at the Angel who didn't hesitate to return one back.

'Why the hell would I want to hurt her?' He thought to himself.

"Pfft, trust me Mich-ster. He would never do that, right?" She said and turned to the Angel who nodded, BB narrowed his eyes at him but sighed.

"Alright, fine...But if anything happens let me know, kay?" BB said with a slight smile, Leyna gave him a thumbs up before hugging him tightly. "Alrighty, thanks, Mich-ster. But the way where's your cat?"

"Oh, he's back at my place." He said simply and hugged her back, she looked up at him. "You have your keys right?"

"Yes?"

"Good, cause us three are gonna go the apartment."

"Woah, woah, woah! What do you mean by 'Us three'?" Michael asked and looked at her clearly puzzled, Leyna blinked before shaking her head, smiling. "You'll see but right now I'm finna go take a quick shower."

¤Timeskip¤ [I'm a little lazy since I'm watching bfb rn]

Okay so here's the thing. Leyna went to shower, Armaros is...somewhere. (name), Keith, and Charlotte  were in the living room talking about how Michael and Armaros were here together and hoping that a fight won't break out between them. Michael was chilling outside on the other couch that was also listening to their conversation There.