⚠️{Survive}⚠️

"Woo-hoo! Way to go guys! You really showed, Angel dude, what's up!" Leyna cheered and got off the speaker, grinning brightly. BB and Keith both turned to the black-haired female, smiling.

"Heh, hell yeah we did." Keith grinned back, (name) just smirked, for some reason they kinda knew that they were gonna kick his ass in this. However, the angel grunted and had a pissed off look.

"Damn, I didn't expect you both to sound as good as you do. For a minute there, I was almost started enjoying my time singing." He aimmed his gun straight at BB which made all of their hearts drop.

BANG!

The bullet pierced through him, BB was in complete shock and fell back, Keith had a devastating look with tears in his eyes

"!!!"

(Name) was horrified along with Charlotte, she had a hand over her mouth absolutely frightened. Leyna slowly turned her head to that damn angel, for some reason she was too frightened....and sad, tears forming in her eyes. Keith sniffles and used the back of his wrist to wipe away his tears since they were slipping out.

"Whoops, my finger must've slipped, my bad." He made it sound like this was some kind of game...it was sickening.

"..." Leyna was completely speechless and covered her mouth, having tears rolling down her cheeks slowly, he only chuckles, blowing away the steam that was coming out of the gun hole

"One down, one more to go!"

Keith nearly cried and placed a hand over his brother's arm, closing his eyes tightly. He refused to believe that this happened again,(name) wasn't sure what to do or say they couldn't believe that they just witnessed this.

There was a long moment of silence before...

"Keith... go behind the speaker, now." All of our eyes widen in shock, as we stared at him. He was alive?! Thank God but...he looked livid

"H-huh?"

"What? You're still standing?" The angel said in a rather upset tone, he must've thought that he killed him instantly. As shocked as I was BB stood up and balled up his fist before repeating

"KEITH, GO BEHIND THE SPEAKER NOW!"

Keith wasted no time and immediately ran over to the speaker and hid behind it, along with me, Scarlett, and Leyna. BB then snapped his head towards the man's direction. Completely pissed off.

"AS FOR YOU, I'LL RIP THAT OTHER WING OFF OF YOU, YOU FLYING RAT!!!
HOW DARE YOU COME IN TO MY LIFE, TORMENT ME FOR MONTHS, AND TRY TO KILL ME AGAIN!!!

NOT THIS TIME. I AIN'T PLAYING SOFT ANYMORE!!!

FUCK MY VOICE! TIME TO BE A HERO, AND TAKE YOU OUT!"

"UGH!" The angel groaned in annoyance and anger. Shit was about to go down..