❤️‍🔥{Worry}❤️‍🔥

Nobody's POV

"I could really use some company tonight.."

His voice sounded like he anxious about something. (Name) turned their head to look at Leyna who gave them a look mixed with confusion and concern. They could tell that she wanted to know what was going on, but they were gonna tell her afterwards.

Leyna's POV

Of course I got worried, I mean...I would only hope that it's nothing bad or too serious. As (name)said their goodbyes to BB they hung up and put their phone back in their right pocket, but they let out a small sigh.

I furrowed my eyebrows in concern and asked.
"What's going on?"

They frown a little and pit their hands in their pockets.

"Well, based off his tone of voice, I'd say that he's in the middle of having an anxiety attack." They told me, I sighed sadly and nodded, looking at them.

"I'm guessing he wants us to help or give him some company?" They nodded and patted my shoulder lightly, a small smile on their face.

"Yeah, and as his friends we're gonna go help him." I smiled and put my hands behind my back, agreeing with them.

"But...I'm a lazy fuck and I don't wanna walk there so..." they smiled sheepishly and rubbed the back of their head, I laughed and shook my head, taking off my hoodie, letting her wings come out.
(Name) looked at my wings amazed, memorized by them.

[This but more fluffy and wider, a little more longer]

"Sometimes I forget how big your wings are." I snorted at their response and rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, I could tell based off your reaction, silly." I stretched and picked them up, which made them yelp in surprise.

"Ready?" I grinned and spreader out my wings widely preparing to take flight, they nodded slowly and held onto me for dear life. I just smirked and slowly bent down and used my legs to push myself upwards, at the same time I opened up my wings fully to gain control.

'Man I feel like I haven't flew in ages..' I thought to myself, soaring through the sky, letting the cool air blow through my fluffy hair, it just felt so nice to be out flying again. I then glanced down at (name) who seemed to be enjoying themselves very much, the wind blowing against them.

Nobody's POV

As leyna soared through the night sky with (name) in her arms. Her wings flapping against the wind, let's just say that she really missed flying but she loved the fact that she gets to fly while have her closest friend (name) with her. In the corner of her eye she saw the apartment complex, (name) pointed it out and told her to land somewhere on the sides of the building because they didn't want anybody to see her with her wings all out, she agreed and leans towards the left and down, getting closer to the apartment before landing somewhere on the side of the 4th floor.