✨️Bonus Chapter✨️ (🔓New POV unlocked)

Congratulations to you all. You made it far enough to see Michael's/BB's POV💙

Oh, a little fun fact about the house is that there's five rooms totally, since Armaros, Leyna, and you have one. BB also has one, and Keith and Charlotte, they share one. They have extra rooms just in case they wanna spend the night.
○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Michael's/BB's POV
💙°💙°💙°💙°💙°💙°💙°💙°💙°💙°💙°💙

I dried my hair off with a towel. The rain was nice while it lasted. We hard to head back inside since the rain got more intense, I mean, I wanted to stay out there for a bit, but Keith and Charlotte wanted to go back inside since they were drenched, so I had to go back inside.

I'm not sure where (Name) went, but they most likely went back to their room to shower or something like that. I placed the towel on the bed and walked into the bathroom, I grabbed my brush off the counter and started to brush my hair. You know, I still haven't gotten used to having that rat in the house or being around (Name) and Leyna, I still don't trust him when he's with those two, especially Leyna. She may say that he's cool and all, but what if something bad happens to her and he's the reason? I don't want her to get hurt because of him, I finished up brushing my hair and set the brush down.

This all feels really weird, but I guess since Leyna and (Name) are okay with it, I guess so should I. But imma keep my eyes on his just in case he gets a little shady, besides lately the ghosts haven't been bothering me as much, just a few here and there, just not as much as before. Well, at least they're not appearing as much anymore... I walked back to the bed and gave Finn a gentle pat on his side. In response, he nuzzled his head against my hand. It made me smile. Man, I'm so lucky to have him.

I hummed a small tune and pulled away. I kinda wonder what the others are up to now, I doubt that Leyna's awake at this time. The cold air makes her tired, so I guess she's asleep at the moment. I walked out of the room and looked around. They I see (Name), Keith, and Charlotte gathered up and staring into one room, Oh shit, did something happen?

I walked my way towards them with a curious but a little worried look on my face. "Hey, what're guys standing here for? Is something going on that I don't know about?" I asked with a grin on my face. They all jumped a little and turned to me. (Name) looked over at me nervously, Keith had this mixture of shock and nervousness, and Charlotte had a surprise look ok her face. Okay, now I'm getting a bit suspicious, and my expression changed.

"What's going on here? Why are you all looking at me like that?"

"Oh, it's nothing, bro. Why don't you go back to bed, man?" Keith says in that nervous tone and gave me a thumbs up, I crossed my arms and gave the three of them a stern look. "Nice try, bro, but I know that look. What is it that you guys don't want me to see?"

"Oh, psssh, nothing important. Go back." (Name) said and leaned on the doorframe, and I watched their eyes flicking from inside of the room and back. I walked closer.

"What's in the room." I asked with a bit suspicion laced in my voice.

"Uhm... okay, if you do look. Try not to freak out." (Name) said and slowly got off the doorframe, smiling awkwardly. Why was everyone so weird?

"Okay?" I say with a raised brow and walked towards the room they were outside of, I placed my hand on the doorframe. "I don't understand why you guys are acting... strange. " My voice trailed, and I just stared at what was in front of me. My blood started to boil.

That angel fuck and Leyna were cuddling together, he had his arms wrapped around her and his wing covering her, my eye twitched and my face turned into a scowl.