《{Surprise?}》

Nobody's POV

8:35am...

Leyna was still asleep she was pretty [to clarify the scars that she has, she covers them up a by rubbing this differen kinda of lotion to make it look like she doesnt have any] much knocked, yesterday was shall we say...crazy? Same with Armaros with was pretty tired himself, (name) was the only one awake at the moment and they were downstairs making breakfast. They had decided to make some pancakes, bacon, along with some toast.

(Name's) POV

I made prepared some pancakes and hummed a small tune, this was all pretty crazy to be honest, I mean. The same guy who killed BB is now staying with us due to Leyna's idea, I love the girl but I don't know if it was a good idea, just what if he tries to kill us too? Yet again, we did have a good laugh last night...I can't assume. He's seems pretty cool as well, I'm sure that we'll get along just fine. Once the pancakes were done I simply placed them on the late and started make the bacon, I heard creaking as if someone downstairs. Well obviously that's because someone was, duh. I turn around and see Leyna now walking in the kitchen with her pet owl on her left shoulder.

"Morning, (nickname)" She smiled and waved at me, I smiled back and waved back. "Morning, how'd you sleep?"

She shrugged and walked over to the cabinet and opening it, she held her arm out and the owl flew onto it. "Eh, pretty well actually..." she started as she reaches her arm up with Quilla on her arm, Quilla grabbed a box with her beak and Leyna slowly pulled her arm back and gently took the box of muffin mix out of her mouth. "Though before I went to sleep, I learned something." She stated as she placed the box on the counter, using her finger to get rub Quilla's head, Quilla relaxed and closed her eyes feeling content, I raised a brow and turned my gaze to the bacon that was ready now. "Oh yeah? And what's that?" In the corner of my eye I saw a small grin on her face...that can't be good, she cracked her knuckles and Chuckled mischievously. "Watch this."

She held up a rat and cleared her throat, smiling. "Dance, Quilla." And That alone Quilla  started to tap dance with a random cane that she was holding with her wing, and when she stopped dance that both just smiled and looked at me.

'Since when did an owl know how to tap dance?' I thought to myself and blinked, I was actually really impressed. "She can tap dance?"

"Mhm!~" She said with pure happiness and  fed the rat to Quilla, she grins happily. "Took me a few tries to get her to dance, But at the end it worked." She cheered and laughed, I watched her and smiled widely. "Ain't that nice?" She grins and leaning on the pots and pans, Before you know it all the pans and pots fell down on the floor making a loud clinging and clang sound. Quilla got startled and flapped her wings, Me and Leyna went into dead silence and I slowly looked over at her, she looked back me with a mousy smile.

"Whoops?" I immediately faceplamed  and sighed. "You're a clumsy person, Leyna.."

"Really? I had no idea." Leyna said in a sarcastic tone and rolled her eyes.

"Are you guys done yet?" A sudden voice was behind us and we both got startled and turned around only to see Armaros looking at us with a rather bored look.

Armaros' POV

"How long have you been standing there?" Leyna asked and started to pick up all the pots and pans on the ground. "Long enough to know that owl can tap dance." I response and went over to helped her pick up the rest of the pans and putting them away, then I turned to see the owl on the counter and it just stared at me.

"Wait, why is there an owl here?"

"Oh, that's Quilla. Leyna's pet...who can apparently tap dance now." (Name) explained and gave me a plate that had pancakes, bacon, and toast on it. It was actually still warm, I thanked them. Leyna's owl looks nice and fluffy..