🎄Christmas Special🎄

I enjoyed making this one
Enjoy!
○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Nobody's POV

2:27 pm

"I can't believe that I was forced to wear this.." Armaros grumbled and pretty much pouted on the couch, Leyna whistled and fell back, sitting next to him.

"Oh, C'mon, Arma, It ain't even that bad. Besides you should blame Michael, it was his idea." She said and wrapped an arm around his shoulders, the reason why Armaros was already not in a good mood is because he was forced to wear a cat onesie. Ah, don't worry Leyna, Scarlett, Keith, and (name) are wearing one too, but they willing did.

Armaros glanced over at Michael who was leaning over the couch.

"Fuck you, you blue shit head."

Michael looked back at him.

"Fuck you too, bird brain."

"Wow, I guess that's a way to start the evening." (Name) walked in from the kitchen, drinking some water. Charlotte and Keith followed after.

"Probably the only 'normal' one well ever get too. Remember when Armaros invented the 'Michael alarm'?" Leyna said and snickered a bit, Michael nodded and just glared at Armaros.

"Oh I remember that day crystal clear."

Armaros just gave him a smug grin.

Flashback time Bru

Nobody's POV

It was 7 am in the morning, the sun was wasnt even fully out yet, the others were still asleep. Well everyone...but Armaros, Armaros had something in mind, something rather dumb but devious at the same time. You see he found this spider that was in the basement, he did remember when Leyna and (Name) told him that Michael had archnophobia.

Armaros had the spider in his hands and was now walking towards Michael's room, he made sure that his steps were quiet since he didn't want to wake anybody else. His main goal was Michael, he saw that Michael's down was halfway opened, a small grin appeared ok his face and he slowly walked to the door and walked right in, Michael was sleeping on his stomach, his head was on the pillow of course, his left arm hanging off the bed, the blanket covering his waist and below, while the sun was peeking through the blinds of the room was lit slightly, and with of course Finn sleeping at the end of his end.

Armaros smirked and walked over to the side left side of Michael's bed, he first started to poke his face.

"Hey, asshole wake up." He said and then shook him, Michael grunted in protest as he waved his hand, almost like he was trynna shoo Armaeos away.

"Fuck off, Angel dork.." Michael grumbled tiredly and moved away, Armaros rolled his eyes and shook him more.

"Get up."

Armaros shook him harder and the spider in his left hand was moving around , seemed like it was ready to get out. Armaros shook him for about a minute or so before Michael sat up immediately. He looked like he was about to kill Armaros right then and there.