×°Lost in my past°×

This story will be about Armaros, enough of me. More of him. And more chapters will be about him

Nobody's POV
🌿●●🌿●●🌿●●🌿●●🌿●●🌿●●🌿●●🌿

Leyna walked into the house with a blank look. She looked around and saw that everything was clean and quiet, well... everything except the TV, it wasn't loud but it was loud enough to hear. (Name) turned their head around and waved at her.

"Hey, how was work? Was everything alright?" They asked, Leyna locked the door behind her and started to walk to where they were.

"Oh, it was... okay." Leyna said unsurely and rested her arm on the top of the couch. She looked around and saw that Armaros wasn't here, her eyebrows furrowed. "Where did Armaros go?"

"He's in his room doing something. You're welcome to say hi or just relax for a bit before you see him," They say and rest their chin in their palm before asking. "Also, why do you look so tense? Did somethin' happen?"

Leyna shook her head slowly and uses her other hand to rub her head. "Nah, I'm ight. Just tired and stuff." She said and got her arm off the couch and started to walk towards the staircase.

"Imma head the showers and relax for a bit, okay?" She said and walked upstairs, (Name) nodded and just slouched into the couch more as they watched TV out of boredom. It was pretty quiet in the household. it seemed like everybody was doing their own thing, and that's not bad at all. Everyone needs some peace and quiet every now and then, and it seems like today might be a calming and relaxation day. Let's see what our angel is doing at the moment.

Armaros' POV
🍂▪︎🍂▪︎🍂▪︎🍂▪︎🍂▪︎🍂▪︎🍂▪︎🍂▪︎🍂▪︎🍂▪︎🍂▪︎🍂

As I stepped out of the bathroom and used a towel to dry my hair. The shower felt refreshing but...I couldn't think straight. Everything was flooding my mind. What did I ever do to deserve their kindness?

After what I did, too...

Maybe it's a blessing, but why? I killed him. I sinned. An angel. Me...broke a rule. I did something that I could not forgive myself, How could Leyna and (name) just treat me with such respect and just act like I'm innocent?

I sighed and sat down on my bed staring at the floor, I felt myself getting emotional... tears started to build up in my eyes.

I don't deserve anything.

I miss my home. So bad... I want to go back, but it hurts even more knowing that I can't. I shook my head and ran my hand through my damp hair, and I sighed deeply. Why can't the guilt inside of me just leave me alone... I want to make everything right, I want to change. But I already caused enough damage than I fixed.

I never wanted it to end up this way. I regret everything, I... regret it.

I felt so empty and homesick, boy I sure do miss my home, I miss my family. I still haven't been use to life on earth it's so different from home.

I laid back and stared at the ceiling blankly. These thoughts had been going through my mind for the longest time, I just never wanted to show that it affected me. But it did... and still does. My wing flapped slightly, and I looked over at it, I used my right hand to touch it. It was still a little wet from the water, but at this point, I didn't care. I then turned to the left side of me and stared at the remains of the other wing, I frowned and sighed, and I stared at it. The wing will forever be known for the punishment for my mistake...

Leyna's POV
🍁¤🍁¤🍁¤🍁¤🍁¤🍁¤🍁¤🍁¤🍁¤🍁¤🍁

I whistled and separated my hair in two, I grabbed a scrunchie and tied on side of my hair so I can focus on the other side, I grabbed my spray bottle and sprayed water in my hair, then I grabbed some detangler and put that in my hair. That shower was needed. It calmed me down in a way, I hummed quietly and grabbed my brush, and started to comb my hair, I had a few knots but not as much.