💙{Always Here}💙

(Name's) POV

Now we're all on the roof, along with Keith's girl. But beside all that it felt pretty nice to go outside after all that, I saw Leyna leaning on the speaker were Charlotte was. Now they weren't talking to each other since they don't really get along but they did talk to each other at tines, anyway I was standing on the other side of the speaker.

BB then sighed softly and smiled.

"I felt I needed to get some fresh air after that. Thanks for forcing me to sing there...helped ground me back in reality." Leyna only grinned and crosses her arms, leaning over to get close to me.

"Guess that means the younger siblings are smarter.." she whispers playfully to me, I let out a small Chuckle.

"Being with family again really boosted my mental health, I thought being away for a while was what I needed...But u think I was accidentally driving myself away and not realizing it." Keith raised a brow and tilted his head a little

"Ain't that a sign of depression?" Me and leyna nodded, I'm pretty sure that was a sign. BB sighed and looked at him with an 'obviously I know' look.

"I know that's a sign for depression, but come on man, you think I would realize that?"

"Well, if that's the case then you need to get help." I stated firmly with a hint of worry, while looking at him sternly. Leyna and Keith both agreed, she looked at him worried while he looked at him rather upset that he didn't get any help for this.

"Yeah, yeah, I know, I know. I need to get help for that" BB grumbled and rubbed his head.

"You. need. therapy." Keith said in a serious tone, still pretty much angry at him for holding this kind of stuff without any help. He didn't want his brother have to think about this stuff all the time, it made him sad.

"....Damn, putting it blunt now, huh?"

"Go get therapy!"

"Geez, come on man...I don't need it. Plus there are others who have it worse." He said trying to avoid going to get help, It just felt really wrong for him to go. "It feels...wrong for me to go in."

"But I still want you to get help before it does get worse." Keith crosses his arms, still upset.

"I just...maybe another time. Besides, I'm technically doing better now, so..." he sounded nervous but before her could say anything else Keith was fed up with him trying to convince him that he was okay when he wasn't.

"Dude, go get help now!" All four of us were shocked by his outburst but I can that BB was definitely shocked by it, actually pretty startled as well.

"Yikes! Alright, alright! Tomorrow morning...damn, I'll give a call to get an appointment." Leyna raises a brow and leaned back against the speaker.

"I dunno, BB. Maybe one of us needs to make a call to the doc for you instead, not really sure if you can handle it." She said blankly, I was pretty surprised to hear her say something like that. BB only turned his head to her and gave her a 'really?' look.

"Leyna, I'm 25. You think I can't handle a phone call to a doctor? Seriously?"

"Does it look like I'm playin'? Either way we're gonna make sure you get the help you deserve."

BB groans quietly in defeat and massaged the bridge of his nose.
"Well, shit...can't walk my way out of this huh?"

"Nope." I said without hesitation which made him roll his eyes, groaning. He did not wanna do it but he knew he had to or else we'll be bugging him about it.

"Fuck...fine. You guys can be next to me when I make this stupid call."

"You better!" Keith mumbles as me and leyna agreed again, I mean, I get things are personal but this is just pretty traumatic if you ask me. Can't hide stuff forever...

"Mm, but that aside...I came up here for a reason. Wanna do a remix man?" BB asked hopefully a happy grin appeared on Keith's face "I kinda tweaked some of the melody of one of our songs this time. Would love for us to try it out!"

"Heck yeah! Let's do it!" Keith smiled widely, taking out his microphone. BB chuckles softly as he took out his own microphone.

"Coolio, glad you and me are on the same brain wave! And this time, your girl and our buddies can actually see us live!" I gasped and smiled brightly, grabbing leyna by her shoulders, shaking her.

"Holy shit, we finally get to see then in action, Leyna!" I said with pure excitement, she laughs and grinned happily.

"I know, this is gonna be sick! And we- wait can we cheer for y'all?" She turned her head towards BB and Keith who glanced at each other with a smile.

Keith laughed.

"Sure, dudes."