¥~Mysterious Shadow~¥ pt1

Before the chapter begins, I would like to big a BIG thanks to SfiX130 for giving me ideas and inspiration for this, it will have a crystal ball to represent what ideas she had due to the creativity mind they have, and another thank you for liking my story ofc 🔮

As a gift to show my gratitude, SfiX130, you may take this cursed BB as a present :)

Also, this is just the beginning , I'm making the other part rn○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Leyna's POV
🍁¤🍁¤🍁¤🍁¤🍁¤🍁¤🍁¤🍁¤🍁¤🍁¤🍁

After last night's incident, BB FORCED me to sleep in my room. He pretty much hated the idea of me being that close to Armaros. I don't see what the problem is actually, but maybe that's just because he can be a bit overprotective. Which I'm fine with, I'm not gonna complain about it.

I'm not just staring through my window, watching the sunrise. It was pretty nice, I'm not a morning person, but if I wake up early enough, I'll definitely watch the sunrise. I can't help myself it's just really beautiful.

Despite all of this yesterday, it got me thinking about a few things. I mean, when Armaros said that, he wouldn't regret kissing me. I know he was joking since it was to piss off BB, but it was just a joke... right?

I mean, he WAS pretty close to my face, and he didn't look like he was playing around. If that's the case, he must be a really good actor cause if he definitely had BB ticked off at him, especially him picking me up.

I still find it funny. Hopefully, BB isn't still upset about it even though he probably is. I looked over at the tree I had in the corner of my room and saw Quilla sleeping peacefully. This is the most I ever saw her sleep..

She must be pretty tired then. I got off the window sill and walked over to my door, I opened it, and I peeked through it. It was a little bit dark only because of the sun. You know it feels pretty nice that I let them know what's going on but also horrible because now they're worried about me.

I looked down at my arms and stared at the scars. Should I just leave them out there and not bother hiding them anymore? I mean, I already told them about my past, but are they ready to see the aftermath?

Maybe? Not sure? I'll just leave them out and see how it goes.

I sighed softly and stepped out of my room, I looked around and didn't see anybody, of course. I stretched out my arms and took a deep breath.

Today, it felt different from all the other days. Maybe that could just be me. I started to head over to the staircase and walk down.

'I feel odd for some reason... like more than usual. It could just be the fact that I m the first one up in the morning, I would be the last one to wake up or I would be up but I would just stay in my room the whole day. You know what? I'm in the mood for some frosted flakes sadly, my thoughts were interrupted when I lost my footing and fell down the steps and landed on the ground, face first. Despite me hitting my face in the hard ground, my glasses didn't break surprisingly..