🎆Fourth Of July Special🎆

BTW, leyna is pretty much like a l sister to the other siblings of Michael and Keith,bit she's also not afraid to tell them off

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○
Nobody's POV
🌿●●🌿●●🌿●●🌿●●🌿●●🌿●●🌿●●🌿

7:30 pm

As you know, the gang was getting themself ready for something special. It is July, yes. But it was the fourth of July. It's a special day. It's the day when families come to spend with each other, picnics, BBQs, parades, oddly baseball games, and lastly... fireworks. Lots and lots or fireworks.

But there was a bit of a dilemma. BB and Keith's family were also here and, of course, along with Armaros. Before you ask, they already know what happened between BB and him. It was gonna be awkward.

Silence filled the air. The only thing you could hear was the sound of the wind and distance shouts and cheers from other people. Leyna was as quiet as a mouse and was just flickering her eyes around. She didn't know what to do. (Name) didn't know what to do. They just had this awkward look on their face. Charlotte did expect this to come soon, but not this soon. Keith just had a smile on his face even though deep down he was starting to think that this might go south real quick. BB just had a blank expression on his face. He thought nothing of it. Lastly, Armaros was freaking out on the inside, and he was Hella nervous and a bit scared.

Leyna's POV
🍁¤🍁¤🍁¤🍁¤🍁¤🍁¤🍁¤🍁¤🍁¤🍁¤🍁

As silence filled the air, I couldn't help but feel really awkward. I wasn't sure how to keep this situation on a low profile, I had to make sure that everything was at least at a 4 on the scale. But first, to take me away from everyone, but I need a distraction of some sort... hmm.

"I'm going to the car." I said and stood up from my spot and started to walk away in the direction of where the car was. Of course, by that response, everyone looked at me, surprised by that sudden outburst. Khole frowned a little and gave me a confused look.

"Why? Is there something wrong."

"What? No, I'm gonna go get the cooler because my dumbas- I mean, because i forgot it." I quickly corrected myself and smiled to mask it up, I cleared my throat. "I'm gonna ask one of you to come along.... hmm. Yo, Zig-Zach!"

Zach/OB looked over at me after glaring daggers at the angel.

"Yeah? What's up?"

"You're coming with me to get the cooler that has the drinks in it. C'mon."

Zach gave Armaros one last glare before standing up and walking over to me.

"Alright then. Let's go." He said and wrapped his alarm around my shoulders, we both started to walk away from the group slowly.

"We'll be back." I say and look over my shoulder to see everyone before looking forward. Zach and I were now heading in the direction of where the car was. It was silent for a while before he spoke up.

"Sooo, Neo. Why'd you want me to tag along? I'm not complaining though, just curious." He said with a shrug and kept his arm over my shoulders.

"Oh, just cause the cooler is heavy with all the ice.. and soda and other drinks." I said with a hint of nervousness laced in my voice, Zach raised a brow at this. He wasn't exactly convinced by my words. Which I expected.

"Somethine tells me that's not the real reason. Spill it."

Fuck.

"Well, that's part of the reason."