×°Unplanned Bonding?°×

Just a little bit of drama

It ain't gonna hurt anyone

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Nobody's POV
🌿••🌿••🌿••🌿••🌿••🌿••🌿••🌿••🌿••🌿

Leyna was now on the bed breathing heavily, tears from laughter. She was trying to catch her breath after Armaros had tickled her for 20 minutes straight, she still in recovery right about now. As for both Armaros and (Name) they were rather satisfied with what they done, (Name) decided Leyna's fate and Armaros delivered it.

"Honestly, (Name)....fuck you." Leyna said breathlessly and slowly sat up, getting off of the bed.

"I love you too."

Leyna rolled her eyes playfully and headed downstairs just to get some water, while doing so she heard a knock on the door.

'Who could be here?'
She thought to herself, she walked over and looked through the peephole only to see that it was BB! She was a bit surprised that he came by and she unlocked the door and opened it up.

"Sup, Neo. Thought I come and stop to see how you and (Name) were doing." BB said and smiled at her, Leyna of course smiled back and let him, shutting the door behind him. "Oh we're doing fine actually, I was just-"

Before she could finish my sentence he noticed something, he placed his hands on her cheeks and used his thumbs to pull her cheeks up to look at her teeth.

"Woahhh. Neo, what happened to your mouth, your teeth and everything changed."

Leyna had a small nervy smile on her face and placed her hands on his shoulders. "It's a long story, B.."

"What? Your teeth fell out or something?" He asked jokingly and had a grin on his face as he moved his hands off her face and placed them on her shoulders, so now both of them had their hands on each other's shoulders. Little did he know that's exactly what happened to her.

"Uhhh-"

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?"
A voice behind them should said to which made Leyna turn around and BB to look up, only to see (Name) and Armaros there. The angle that BB and Leyna were at looked like they were kissing...but they weren't obviously.

"Uhh, Talking? The fuck did ya think we were doing?" Leyna asked and gave (Name) a confused look, they stayed silent for a moment before shaking their head. "Ehhh, nevermind."

Before anything else could happen before Armaros and Michael made eye contact, they both narrowed their eyes at each other.

"Michael..."

"Armaros..."

The room was just filled with silence as the two men stared intensely at each other, (name) and Leyna glanced at each other before looking back at the two. Leyna took a deep breath and smiled awkwardly, she grabbed BB's hand and lead him over to the staircase.

Leyna's POV
🍁¤🍁¤🍁¤🍁¤🍁¤🍁¤🍁¤🍁¤🍁¤🍁¤🍁

"Okayyyy, how about you two go upstairs into my room with (Name) while I go get myself something to drink cuz I'm thirsty as fuck." I said and gave BB a slight nudge, He looked over at me and that intense stare he had disappeared, he let out a small sigh.

"Alright, but don't expect it to turn out nicely especially since I'm gonna be in the same room with Angel fuck here." He said with a hint of annoyance and turned to Armaros who just flipped him off.