¥~Caught~¥

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

Nobody's POV
🌿●●🌿●●🌿●●🌿●●🌿●●🌿●●🌿●●🌿

After the six of them left the mall, they were now trying to see where they parked. It didn't really make they situation any better since they were people coming in and out, plus cars were either parking or leaving, so the whole thing was just mess at this point, and it don't look like they are getting to the car let alone to the house any time soon

"Great... how are we supposed to find our way out of this mess? Let alone get to the car." Armaros asked with a hint of annoyance on his voice, and he wasn't wrong, though. How we're they gonna get out of this predicament? Are they even able to?

"Why the hell are there so many people here, I know it's the mall, but damn." (Name) said and shook their head.

"Right, like there's gotta be some kind of limit." Leyna says and looks around. There had to be some sort of opening where they could walk through, right? It honestly took a while until Keith did see a clear path for them to walk. He pointed it out with his foot since his hands occupied at the moment.

"Hey, what about this way?" He said, which got the other five's attention, BB looked over and where his brother was pointing at.

"Nice eyes, bro. Guess it's time to head home." He says and stretches his arms up above his head. He started to head in the right direction. Eventually, the others followed along, and Charoltte gave Keith a kiss on his head as a sign of gratitude and just out of love, Keith blushes a little and smiled at her.

"Hey, now that we're gonna be at the car soon. Any ideas on what yall wanna do once we get home? We can chill, play games, y'know just whatever yall wanna do - Oop!" She bumped into someone on accident for not paying attention.

Before she could even apologize, this guy who looked like he was he was around the same age as them pushed Leyna, which made her stumble.

"Hey, watch it, man!" BB yelled and glared at him while holding Leyna by her shoulders so she could regain her balance.

"Well, it's not my fault that she wasn't paying attention!" He retorted back angerily and glared back. There were some people who were staring while others were just trying not to look and just carrying on with their day.

"You could've just said it's okay. I said sorry dude, you don't gonna be all rude about it, ""Leyna says, a bit irritated and dusted herself off

"Well, maybe keep your eyes forward, bitch." The woman beside him injected, it seemed that this woman was his wife or something. And she over here looking like a raggy anne doll

"Excuse me?! I know yo ass did not just call me a bitch!" Leyna exclaimed angerily and put the bags on the floor. "Don't make me knock all your fucking teeth out right now, because I will do it in a heartbeat."

"You better not lay a finger on my wife or else you got another thing coming." The man injected and grabbed Leyna by her collar. [Lone wolf😈]

"Hey, keep your damn hands off her!" Armaros stepped in and grabbed the man's wrist tightly to the point there was a crack which made this man wince.

"Don't you dare touch my husband like that, or else I'm calling the police."

"Oh? You wanna fucken go cunt? I'll knock your ass so hard in the hard, your ancestors will feel it." Armaros threatened darkly and pulled his glasses down a little. His right eye was glowing a menacing red. It looked terrifying yet badass at the same.