19- trust me

Surya and jaddu were seen sitting on the bed , jaddu had his legs crossed while surya dangled his on the bed.

surya had sprained his hand when he fell, jaddu had noticed him clutching his wrist. he got up to bring the first aid kit. he sat back on the bed. surya had his eyes close so he was startled when jaddu silently took his hand and placed it on his lap."hey! what the hell" surya said surprised by the others actions. jaddu treated surya without uttering a word.

"I'm sorry " jaddu said after he was done ,while avoiding eye contact looking somewhere outside the window."i'm sorry too jaddu" surya said looking up to him. "hey, if you really are sorry then look at me" surya said while playfully hitting him on the head. jaddu looked at his eyes offended by the smack. they stared at each other for a while and then suddenly broke into laughter " im sorry surya" surya mimicked jaddu with a dramatical hand on his cheeks wiping imaginary tears. jaddu smacked his arm "heyy i didn't say it like that" he said with a pout 

"awww my baby jaddu got offended " surya said while puling his cheeks. they laughed a little more unaware that someone was watching this bromance of theirs. siraj smiled as he saw his brothers playing and laughing, he wanted to be next to his rah bhai too. 'this was unfair, why did surya bhai and jaddu bhai reconcile why can't rah bhai coax me like this' was all siraj thought while sitting on his bed. 

"come to think of it........ jaddu bhaiya reconciled with surya bhai when he got hurt." he laid on the bed as he spoke out loud. "if i hurt myself will rah bhai come back?" he siad as he looked at the flower pot on the window sill, a smirk forming on his lips.

in Sachin's room 

"Sach paaji kuch hua kiya why are you so serious ? board ne kuch bola kiya? is it about the test match bhai?" Rohit asked as he sat on the couch, sachin paaji in front of him beside Sachin was Mahi bhai on the left and Dravid sir on the right. he was feeling a little intimidated by their gazes. he was fidgeting with his fingers and was trembling slightly, he had a bad feeling about all this. 

sachin paaji threw a few photos on the table which separated the three elders from him. 

"JUST EXPLAIN ME WHAT THE FUCK THIS IS" paaji shouted. he shouted at rohit... his little kid. rohit flinched.. his breath quickening.

'did they find out'.  

'will they search for them'. 

'how will he react' 

 'will he hurt my teammates now'

these were the only thoughts that occupied his mind when he heard their voice ringing in his head. 

' I WANT THEM ALL DEAD'

rohit was sweating by now his breathing was uneven and his legs were shaking 

"ROHIT" shouted mahi bhai getting his attention back on those photos.

his trembling hands reached the photos. he felt a little relief when he saw photos of him with maxwell and not THEM. but when he looked at every photo carefully he realised something was wrong with them, something was suspicious. he instantly was on his knees in front of mahi bhai.

 he started nodding his head in a no an looked at mahi bhai..... his mahi bhai....the one who had to trust him. "no......no...i...i no....this....i....bhai..i .......no....no...bhai it's.. " rohit couldn't find the right words, his mind went under a panic state, he looked through each and every photo again and again and again. teardrops fell on those photos wetting them a bit. 

"looking at them won't change the fact that YOU-"  mahi stood up pointing a finger towards rohit "fixed the finals so that we lose" dravid finished as he put a hand on mahi's shoulder trying to calm him down. 

"that's........that's...no.....not....tr......tru....true.......bhai....bhai please....sir....paaji...i...really didn't" rohit sobbed while burring his face in his palms. "he did what" said another voice of a certain senior. this was the worst nightmare possible for rohit it was none other than..........

With Siraj  

his hands held the pot and somehow came closer to his head....' is i want rah bhai to talk to me i have to do this' he thought . he was about to bang it o his head when someone yelled his name. 

"SIJJU" 

he looked back to see none other than his own bhai....."rah bhaiya" he whispered.  he dropped the pot that was in his hands  and ran towards his bhai hoping to be welcomed with a warm hug but instead he felt a tight slap right across his face. 

"how DARE you" rahul spoke as tears formed in his eyes. he saw sijju teary eyed and engulfed him to a tight hug. "do you have the slightest idea of how dangerous this can be huh" he broke the hug and cupped his little bro's face . " bhai mujhe laga you will also hug me the way jaddu bhaiya hugged surya bhai" sijju said it so innocently that rahul melted and hugged him tight. "you could have just come to me saying that you wanted a hug.. i would have given it to you, you dummy" siraj laughed a little "i missed you bhai"........"i missed you too baacha" 

their sweet reunion was put on hold when kuldeep barged into their room. 

"we have a situation guys" 

with Rohit 

he was in his worst nightmare right now as he saw who stood in front of him . "VI" was all he could manage to whisper. as everything around him started to blur. 

"i want to know the truth rohit"  sachin paaji said...  rohit didn't even realise when the whole team hand assembled into the room. his head was spinning and everyones voices were echoing in his ears. 

" bhai this can be deep fake " jassi spoke not wanting to believe it. "i checked it.... each and every photo is indeed not FAKE" sachin said pressing on the word fake while looking at rohit with hate in his eyes. 

he let every teammate in the room go through the documents and the photos, each of them looked down at him with anger and hate in their eyes. rohit looked at each one of them with a look that said 'please believe me' 

he looked at jaddu .."you'd steep so low for money rohit? i never knew" said jaddu. 

he looked at surya "i thought you were honest" he said with a disgusted face 

he looked at shubhi" i hate you even more now bhai" shubhi said while folding his hands

he looked at ishu " you broke my trust bhai" ishu said teary eyed

he looked at shrey "bhai you are a traitor" he said while pointing at rohit

he looked at kulya  " you are so cheap bhai" 

he looked at siraj who just looked away

he looked at rahul "you don't deserve to be a criceter"

he looked harry " bhai kiya mila yeh karke.. i don't trust you" 

he looked at jassi " i'm sorry bhai...i can't seem to respect you anymore"

he looked at the last person standing.... virat just looked at him sorrow in his eyes and hurt in his gaze as if a dagger was pushed right inside his heart. they shared a moment in which eyes spoke and not voices, 'please trust me ' was what rohit's eyes said..... 'you betrayed me' was what virat's eyes said as they broke eye contact looking away. 

rohit looked at each one of them again and then he looked at mahi bhai.... hia mahi bhai....the bhai who had to trust him. the one who loved him unconditionally. he held his bhai's leg and spoke just three words 

"Trust me bhai"