12- the outcome

The next day the boys had decided to rest as the journey was too tiring for them. It was 8:30 in the morning. All the seniors except for Rohit were at the breakfast table. The juniors were all asleep except jassi.

"Has anyone seen the captain?" Virat asked. Jassi was sad when he heard captain instead of ro from Virat's mouth.

"Why do you ask, wasn't he sharing a room with you " mahi said neutrally

"Um yes but he wasn't in the room when I woke up" Virat said not telling them that he hadn't seen him when he went to sleep either .

"Call him then " jaddu spoke

"His phone is in the room" Virat replied

Sachin was waiting for mahi to start getting anxious about his whereabouts and to start ranting about how he should have payed attention to where rohit was going but he didn't. He silently wiped his mouth stood up and said

"He isn't a Baby, gya hoga kahi toh aajaye ga " and with that he left. Leaving a very confused Rahul Dravid and a worried jassi and Sachin.

"Guys ro bhai ko khojna hoga, I am worried " said jassi

"Kyu, why should we Hume unhe khojne mein time lagega, a gully ka kutta is also faster than us na" Kl said remembering what rohit had said to him.

"Haan we toh walk like turtles naa ,hum kaise khoj le unhe" Harry also said while folding his hands.

"Par we will have to find him kiddos, aise maat bolo" Sachin said trying to make the others understand.

"Nhi paaji nhi, I hate his guts to the core and he is nothing to me" Virat said while standing up and leaving.

"Nor does he mean anything to me" jaddu said while going with Virat.

Harry and Kl just left with the other two clearly stating that they won't help.

Jassi and Sachin parted ways trying to find rohit. Sachin looked in the hotel while jassi looked for him outside.

It had been 2 hours and yet none of them were able to find rohit.

Jassi felt defeated and came back to the hotel. He found Sachin trying to unlock a phone

"Bhai I couldn't find him" jassi said while hugging Sachin. He wasn't crying but he sure wanted someone to hug him. In times like this his best friend was someone who he could go to and cry. But Harry had decided to abandon him and move to the other side.

"Shh kiddo he will be alright. Woh bacha nhi hai, I am sure he can handle himself " Sachin assured jassi and himself.

"Why are you crying jassi?" Came a familiar voice. Both of them broke the hug to look at rohit .

He was wearing a cap and was drenched in sweat. He had a few scratches on his arms and his cheek was red.

"Bhai you are an idiot, I hate you sooooo much, pagal ho aap, why didn't you tell me where you were going huh? Kyuuu" jassi said while hugging him tightly.

Rohit flinched slightly but hugged him back. Jassi was to busy scolding him to notice all this but Sachin had, he had noticed everything and was suspicious. Was someone hurting his ro

"Bhai aap kahan Gaye the huh? I searched everywhere for you but I couldn't mujhe heart attack dene main maza ata hai kiya aapko" jassi complained

"No re bachaa aisa nhi hai, I went to talk to ritsy for a while" Rohit came up with an excuse. "REALY, tera phone mere pas hai rohit, tu kya haath se phone bana Kar baat Kar haha tha" Sachin said showing rohit his phone , rohit was alerted by this and snatched his phone from Sachins hand,.Sachin raised his eyebrow at ro's behaviour

"Umm woh kaya hai naa I couldn't find my phone toh pas ke ek phone booth se use call kiya."Rohit stuttered while coming up with the best lie he could but of course the other two didn't buy it . "Acha sach main , toh phir bol uska number, cross check karte hai " Sachin smirked , he was this close to finding out the truth behind rohit's weird behaviour .

"Umm 98.....uhhh 46 no no no 48 67 umm wait no 73 67 .......uhhh" rohit being the forgetful idiot he is didn't remember his own wife's number . Just as Sachin was about to conclude that something was fishy he was called from behind . "Oy Sachin, idhar aa jaa yar we are having a pool party" said Rahul sir as he ran towards the three. Rohit mentally hugged his coach for saving him from revealing the truth.

"Yeh lajawab idea konse gadhe ka tha?" Said Sachin while eyeing rohit with a face that said that this convo is far from getting over. " Ishan our shubhi, I had no role in this " rahul sir said sheepishly , Sachin just sighed at that of course the two youngsters came up with a pool party at 10 in the morning.

"ok we can have a pool party but first make them eat their breakfast " sachin said and went to his room to rest.

"bhai aap khalo kuch, i am sure you didn't have breakfast" jassi said to rohit

"no its fine kiddo i am not hungry right now" rohit said and left for his room. he thought he would find virat in their room but thankfully he didnt . rohit just rubbed his face as a few tears found their way through his eyes. he can't take it anymore and wants to quit but he cant he just cant.

meanwhile in mahi bhai's room. mahi was siting on the couch reading a book. virat and jaddu were on the bed playing a video game. harry was sitting on the carpet staring at nothing in particular.

"guys were we too harsh on jassi?" harry said not liking his behaviour with jassi. they were best friends and harry knew how important ro bhai was to him.

"seriously harry , are you having second thoughts? we know he is your best friend but he is on rohit's side and i hope you remember what all he had said about ziva." jaddu stated

harry just nodded and went back to what he was doing. overthinking.

meanwhile the juniors who were unaware of the situation had their breakfast and were jumping up and down after wearing their swimsuits . siraj had gone to call the seniors while the others set up a net in the pool so that they could have a volley ball game in the pool.

Rahul sir , Rahuliya, Virat, Mahi, Jaddu , harry and Sachin were already there waiting for jassi and rohit.

after a while Ishan arrived with one hand holding Jassi's arm and the other holding Rohit's arm both had a annoyed look on their faces.

"bhai they weren't ready to come down so i had to drag them here" Ishan said while grining. "ok so who will make the teams?" asked siraj

"US" ishan and shubhi said in unision . they had a rock paper scissor round which shubhi won.

"I TAKE VI BHAI" shubhi yelled

"RO BHAI UR WITH MEEEE" ishan yelled with the same enthusiasm

"MAHI BHAIIIII" shubhi said it while singing this time

"SACHIN PAAJIIII" ishan too copied shubhi

"RAH BHAI"

"KULYA"

"JADDUU BHAI"

"HARRY BHAI"

"JASSI'

"SIRAJ"

"RAHUL SIR"

"SHREYAS!"

After the teams were divided shubhi,virat,mahi,rahul,jaddu,jassi and rahul sir were in one team and Ishan,rohit ,sachin,kuldeep,harry,siraj and shreyas were in one team .

both the teams started playing and both were very strong ,the score was 5-5 a tie . virat had hit the ball which came towards rohit . he dived in for a shot and hit it . it was a strong shot but it wasn't high. Ishan was dancing and wasn't paying attention to the ball. he turned around and the ball hit right in his stomach. it was so strong that ishan fell backwards , the net was lose hence it got tangled and ishan was stuck in it. he fell inside the pool .

He was stuck and hence he couldn't come up. everyone thought it was one of his pranks so no one payed heed to it.

"hey ishu come up now this isn't funny" shubhi said as it had already been two minutes. after a little more seconds shubhi saw bubbles in the water

"ISHU!"