11- execution

Almost everyone had arrived except
Virat , Rahul , shubhman and Harry.

Rohit had arrived a while ago he felt out of place so he was sitting on one of the chairs scrolling down his phone.

"BHAI!" He heard all of the others shout at once, he looked up to see the only person he didn't even know was coming and didn't want to see.

Mahi Bhai

Mahi went and hugged all the other team members while rohit could do nothing but stare wishing he was with them . Mahi had a quick glance on the right side and his eyes directly met with rohits . Mahi saw the longing eyes of his little ro and almost was on the verge to go hug him. But he chose to ignore those eyes and went to greet the others.

Shubhman had arrived with a very annoyed ishan .
"Hi guys" he waved at them .
"Why is ishan looking like he has just woke up from sleep.?" Mahi said ruffling his hair to which ishan just glared at him.

"Because he got me here without me wanting to. I wanted to sit at home and relax before the T20."  Ishan complained with a pout . "tere Bina mein adhura hu ishan" shubhi said dramatically with one hand on his heart and the other on the forehead. To this ishan just slapped shubhi lightly on the cheek .

While the others were laughing at their friendship two former best friends hearts were breaking, knowing that once even they were like the other two.

After everyone arrived and  mahi Bhai told them that a few surprises were going to be on their way

"Bhaiiiiiiiiiii" batao na kiya secret hei, I can't wait." Virat whined. While jumping up and down.

"You know it won't be a secret if I told you" mahi said and just then someone hugged him from behind .

"Kitne din baad mile kiddo " Sachin said ruffling mahi's hair.

"Heyyy bhaiii " mahi said while hugging him.

"Sachin pajji!"  Everyone together yelled and hugged him. except rohit who was just standing in a corner a painful gaze in his eyes

Sachin who in between the hug saw this and extended his hand towards rohit expecting him to hug him with the same enthusiasm as before but he didn't. He just smiled at him and nodded in a no.

Sachin was confused and sad. His kiddo's kiddo is also his kiddo. And he was worried about him.

"Mein bhi Zinda hu" said a voice . Everyone broke the hug to see who it was.

"Rahul sir!!! "  Everyone again yelled startling him.

"Yes kids it me . Come on don't I deserve a hug too. Ki sirf Sachin sei pyar karte ho tum log." Rahul said and for the first time he had warmed up to them. Rahul was a very practical coach and stressed the training and the decipline of the team members.

Hence everyone was a little hesitant and startled at his casual behaviour

The team looked at eachother hesitant about the hug. But then they eventually gave in and hugged their coach,(except for Rohit)Rahul just laughed and hugged them back.

"Ho Gaya ho agar tum logo ka bharat milap toh chale, cab se Jana hoga aage " Sachin said, they all broke the hug and nodded . They didn't know where they were going to but they all knew the road trip would be a blast. It always has.

Soon as they walked out the airport two  Inova cars were waiting for them . They had decided that the juniors would be in one car with mahi , as he will be able to manage their crazyness . So

Shubhman
Ishan
Siraj
Kuldeep
Shreyas
Jassi
Mahi Were in one car whereas the seniors -

Virat
Jaddu
Harry
Rohit
Rahul
Sachin
Rahul Dravid were all in one car