18-misunderstanding

"Calm down rah, this might not be true" Sachin said trying to calm a very angry Dravid in front of him.

"But Sach, the photos say it all. Let's go confront him " Dravid reasoned

"No, not now, the photo can be edited, we don't have enough proof" Dravid just nodded and sat back down.

They need to know if this is true or not

With Rohit

Rohit was scrolling through his phone, his head was throbbing but he couldn't help but read all those hate comments and tags

#rohitsharmaworstcaptain
#matchfixer
#trashofacaptain

"Rohit Sharma is a betrayer "
#traitor
"He should die"
"He doesn't deserve to play cricket "

Tears rolled down as he scrolled down, he passed through a comment saying that he was one of the worst captain's in history....

He saw the people who liked the comment. Virat was one of them . Rohit threw the phone from where he was sitting on the bed to the ground. His headache worsening,he clutched his head and screamed on top of his lungs.

The memories flashed in of that night. He groaned in pain while hitting the side of his head.

*Blood*
*Whip*
*Wires*
*The darkness*

Rohit was hyperventilating by now, he clutched his chest and wailing loudly.

Surya was passing by his room and noticed all the shouting. He went to open the door but. ............ It was locked. Rohit's room was locked.

He never locked his room unless something was wrong. Surya knocked on it...... No answer......... He knocked a little louder...... "Ro bhai"....... No answer.

Surya was by now worried, he was afraid something happened. He panicked.

"Ro bhai..... Bhai.....Bhai open the door.... please.... Bhai" he kept knocking till 5 minutes.

He was about to leave to call someone when he heard the sound of the door unlocking. He looked towards the door and saw a very, sleepy? Ro.

"What is it surya.... Mein soo Raha tha... Utha diya... Kuch chahiye?"  Rohit had calmed himself a while ago. He didn't want to make surya worried.

Surya on the other hand was confused. He was sure he had heard rohit screaming. He felt the need to ask if something was wrong but didn't pressurise .

Haan Bhai apne dvai khai na " he tried changing the topic . " Haan baba kha li" rohit also tried to speak calmly. There was an awkward silence between the two before Virat came back to the room.

Rohit smiled a little, he thought Virat was here to scold him because he had gotten sick and hadn't taken care of himself. Rohit grinned and waited for vi to scold him.......... But he didn't.

"Yahh, take back your jacket. Don't make me feel guilty because your sick. That was your plan wasn't it" accused Virat in a rude tone.

Rohit's smile droped, he didn't want anyone to know that. And now because of this stupid, surya knows, and he doesn't look like he will be silent.

"You took ro bhai's jacket! You bastard, wasn't that Your PLAN!!" He yelled while grabbing vi by his collar and threw him against the wall.

"Heyyy!! You are accusing me you jerk!!. Wasn't it your PLAN! So that I feel guilty and my REAL teammates go against ME" Virat was still in his position while saying this.

Just when rohit was about to interfere he saw mahi Bhai with jaddu. His heart started beating at the spead of light. 'Oh god another drama!' he thought.

"Yaaahh SURYA" jaddu yelled loudly, he flinched a little.. surya looked at him tears in his eyes. He was always sensitive to loud voices and people shouting.

Jaddu didn't realise and pushed surya away. He fell on his back.. as a reflex action he placed a hand behind his back.

"You fucking idiot!! How dare you try to hit someone older than you" jaddu yelled once again. Suryas eyes were red by now trying to hold back tears.

All the teammates came out hearing those loud noises they were shocked when they saw a scared surya on the floor holding his wrist and looking up to jaddu who was looking back with rage in his eyes while his wrists were ready to punch

"Jaddu stop yelling" rohit spoke with a stern voice his captain mode switching on. Realisation hit jaddu as he saw suryas moist eyes.

He instantly took a step back guilty eyes looking at the panicking form of his best friend. He knew how sensitive surya was to loud voices. Then why did he do that. He hurt his best friend.

Only jaddu knew how to calm him down when something like this happens.

"Everyone stand back" he said calmly. They all obeyed.

"Surya look at me"

He didn't

"Sky please... Please look here"

He looked up.

"Okay breath okay. No one is possessed. No one is angry. And no one hates you. You hear me, nobody hates you"

"But you do" surya spoke his voice coming out as a whisper. This broke jaddu's heart into million pieces.

"I love you okay, I love you, you're my bestie and this will always be the same" jaddu tried holding back his own tears as he comforted his best friend.

Jaddu held surya's shoulders helping him up, they went to surya's room first.

Everyone else once saw both of them leave also started leaving. Rohit turned back and was about to open the door to his room when he felt someone hold his wrist. He turned back to see his Sachin paaji

"Rohit we need to talk"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Heyyy!

How was the update? I hope you guys liked it. Can y'all guess in the comments section of what you think Sachin wants to talk about with rohit.

The one who is closest to the right answer is the winner 🏆 😁