the polaroid collection: cirrus

Cirrus whines and moans gorgeously as Swiss secures the vibrating wand against her thigh with a length of pretty purple rope. She hangs, suspended from the ceiling with the same material tied securely from thick metal rings drilled into the rafters, her body put on perfect display as the multi ghoul completes his rounds around her body, eyeing and sizing her up like prey while she wriggles around like a fly caught in a web. Tonight, he is the spider, and he cannot wait to drink up his prey.

Her body is intricately wrapped and weaved in violet, decorated in knots that hold her thighs open and up against her chest, her calves pressed flush against the backs of her thighs in a sturdy futo. Her lavender colored flesh bulges around the knots and lines of rope, round mounds of fat that Swiss wants to sink his fangs into, and he would if it weren't for how his eyes are hungrily raking over her torso–her chest, her arms, her breasts–his mouth watering at the sight of her hands secured together at the center of her chest, just under her chin. She cries out as her orgasm rips through her core and her cheeks become more and more shiny with the accumulation of her tears.

"Please," she pleads into the void, a silk blindfold cutting her off from the rest of the room, "please, make it stop. It's so intense. I can't take it."

"You can take it," Swiss says. His voice is low and smooth like honey. Far too calm. He rubs the pad of his thumb over the remote in his pocket–the remote that controls the vibrator deep inside of her cunt and pressed right up against her G-spot–and thinks about pressing the 'on' button. It'd ruin her. She's already so sensitive, already so fucked out from him playing with her with toys and rope. And besides, by the look of her palms pressed together she's praying for every second of it. She never wants it to stop, and truthfully, neither does he. She gasps out and he says it again, reminds her of what exactly she can take, and in response she manages to make a noise that resembles a sob, her body trying so hard to get away from the vibrations secured right up against her abused clit.

"So pretty... beautiful, like this. All for me..."

He continues to glide around her back, a hand reaching up to trace over the rope twisted behind her shoulder blades and she purrs with it, strained in her throat yet dripping in pleasure at the feeling of a thick finger dipping beneath a suffocatingly tight knot. The slightest pull makes her swing when he lets go. The creak of the rope sliding over the metal rings on the ceiling are like music in his ears. His finger circles over the remote in his pocket again, mapping out the buttons and teasing the one that'll really make her purr. He takes a moment to watch her face scrunch in pleasure and to watch how her hips try desperately to tilt themselves away from all of the stimulation. Little does she know it's about to get a whole lot worse... Even more than the next orgasm that rapidly builds in her belly.

Standing at her opposite end and staring right into her core, glistening and wet with slick, he presses the button. The pained noise she makes settles directly into his dick and he nearly doubles over, suddenly overwhelmed with pleasure, and his hand reaches out on instinct to grab onto her foot. Once again the ghoulette swings and the multi ghoul is quick to steady her, but the feeling of his hands on her skin only seems to make her louder. She begs for his touch, begs for his comfort while she suffers, and Swiss isn't sure he's ever heard her scream so loud.

She continues to thrash and wiggle against her binds, bending at her waist and tilting her hips, trying so hard to get away from all of the pleasure, but it's useless. Swiss had made sure she was tied tight long before she was hoisted from the floor. They'd done it together–settled comfortably in the center of her bedroom as she taught him how to tie all of the different knots and how to get her out of them if anything were to go wrong. He'd been such a good student. He'd been so attentive to her every word, so gentle when she'd finally laid the hank of rope in his lap, and had promised with a ritual intertwining of their pinky fingers to use the emergency shears if anything were to go wrong at any point during their play.