good JFK - swiss x phantom

anonymous asked: NSFW prompt for you based on that tag about Swiss giving good jfk. Swiss gives someone of your choice good jfk (maybe on the tour bus? in front of everyone? after a show?) Love you bye 🫶

---

Swiss will not keep his hands to himself. He's got something on his mind for sure. He'd stared at Phantom throughout the entirely of the night's ritual from his platform, had glued his hands to Phantom's waist and the small of his back during bows, and had practically dragged the ghoul to the dressing room afterwards to smother him with his lips and grope at sweaty skin until the door opened and the rest of their pack had filed in. And now, sitting on the bus, he still won't stop staring at him like he wants to eat him alive.

They're far apart, not by either of their choices, and Phantom leans his head in his palm against the nice leather arm of the couch. His muscles are tired and tight with exhaustion and the soft rumble of the bus as it flies down the interstate adds weight to his eyelids that struggle to stay open. It's too early for sleep–he knows this–but the drone of everyone's voices and the hum of the engine are lulling him to an early bedtime. Phantom tries to stay awake. He lifts his head up, repositions his body to a position less comfortable, and tries to blink the sleep away, and everytime he looks up he makes eye contact with those piercing, golden eyes across the bus.

For a short moment he looks back, holds his gaze the best he can to make sure the ghoul isn't trying to get his attention, but Swiss doesn't look away. He doesn't change his position or make any sort of move, just stares with those beautiful eyes that make Phantom's knees weak. But truly, Phantom is a sleepy ghoul. He breaks the gaze between them to allow his eyelids to fall again and his head to meet his palm, and when he finally begins to succumb to sleep he hears movement from somewhere on the bus and then feels hands at his belt.

He cracks an eye open to find the ghoul squatted on one knee.

"Oh–Swiss–What're you–Oh!"

Swiss pulls his dick, mortifyingly soft, from his pants and spits messily over the tip before taking the ghoul wholly into his mouth and swirling his tongue. Phantom shoots up at the very sudden and very unexpected stimulation, his hands flying to the back of Swiss' shirt and bunching as much of the fabric in his fists as he can reach for some sort of hold on him. His face burns hot with embarrassment and he doubles over the top of the ghoul's head in an attempt to hide himself and make himself smaller. The sudden movement and pressure to the back of Swiss' head pushes him further down and Phantom chokes on his own saliva, coughing and sputtering and adding to the redness flooding under his skin.

Everybody is staring–he can feel their eyes burning into him. And he really can't blame them, if it was anyone else in his current position he'd probably be staring, too. But right now, suddenly the center of attention, he isn't sure he wants this attention. "Fuck, fuck, fuck–" he gasps and raises up just enough to crane his neck downwards and catch a glimpse of the ghoul in his lap. Swiss sucks at him hard, brings a hand up to dig into the fly of his pants and play with his balls as if they're not surrounded by their entire pack and also very publicly in the center of the bus. He scrambles at the back of Swiss' head with shaking hands and digs his fangs into his lip.

Phantom doesn't think he's ever been so mortified in his entire existence. He can't look up past the top of Swiss' head; making eye contact with anyone right now would probably kill him. But he can't deny it feels fucking good. Swiss is a master with his mouth, everybody knows it, and he's getting so hard so quick with the combination of dopamine and adrenaline running through his veins. He pulls at dense curls and shakes his head, tries to pull the ghoul off his dick, but Swiss is steadfast on giving him head he won't ever forget.

Phantom folds over his head again, tries to curtain away his dick with his body when Swiss starts bobbing his head, making little choked sounds deep in the back of his throat with how dedicated he sucks him down. He can only endure. He feels everything–the burning of everyone's eyes, the heat and slickness of Swiss' mouth, the kneading on his balls–and hears everything too. Hears the clicks and wet noises as his tip punches the back of his throat over and over and over again, and hears the comments and snickering from his packmates as they watch their free show. He tries to ignore it, tries to enjoy the feeling, because yeah, it feels good, but why did he have to do this here and now?

Claws dig deep and tight into ebony colored curls when Swiss' tongue swirls skillfully around his tip and then drags back and forth through his slit. Lightning shoots down his spine and settles hot in his belly and he accidently lets a breathy moan slip past his lips that causes someone to his right to chuckle and Swiss to drop his head halfway down his shaft. He moans around him, sending vibrations through his cock and Phantom groans, melts into the back of the couch and covers his face with his hands. Swiss hollows his cheeks, sucks so good that Phantom thinks he's trying to suck any remnants of a soul out of his dick.

"Oh no," he spits through gritted teeth. His body buckles on him. "Oh no, oh– fuck– i'm gonna..." He spills quick and hot down Swiss' throat and Swiss thanks him with an irregular pattern of squeezes to his balls followed by a gorgeous moan that turns Phantom's cheeks impossibly more red. He tries so hard to stifle the whine that bubbles in his throat but Swiss' work on his dick is way too good and he slips anyways, whines high and strained into his palms. He knows he's bringing more attention to himself but he can't help it. He'll get Swiss back some way or another for this.

Swiss takes all of him once more before raising up and off with a pop that makes Phantom gasp in sudden overstimulation. His dick twitches, jerks when Swiss pulls his hand out of his pants and wipes his mouth on the back of it so nonchalantly that Phantom frowns. He scrambles to tuck his softening cock away as Swiss pushes himself up to his feet, stretches his hands above his head and groans as his muscles pull back out. Phantom still can't look at anyone. He can see Dew's hand out of the corner of his eye, rubbing and pulling at himself hard through the fabric of his navy blue sweats. It feels like all of the oxygen has been sucked from the room.

"Damn, Swiss, can I get one of those too?"

"Nah," Swiss says. His voice is fucked. He steps between Phantom's feet and grabs the ghoul by the front of his shirt. He yelps. "I'm not done with this one yet."