a mean little game - dewdrop headcanon

dewdrop x gn!readerheadcanon!! suggestive; mentions of sex; teasing

dewdrop x gn!reader
headcanon
!! suggestive; mentions of sex; teasing

❣︎

You like to play a mean little game with Dewdrop while he's on tour.

It goes a little like this: you hold the ghoul back in the green room once everyone else has laced up their boots and repressed their claws, then you push him down on the couch and get him all worked up with sloppy kisses and filthy hands until he's a panting mess and his blue eyes are blown wide and dark with lust.

It helps with the adrenaline.

And once that final knock on the door raps loud and throughout the room, and the person behind it yells that the curtain has been waiting for Dew to get his ass up and out there, that's your cue to detach yourself from his lap and get ready for a particularly fun ritual.

And Dewdrop always tries to pull at you and your clothes for just one more kiss and just a little more friction, but he'll never get it. Instead, he's left with the burning smell of yours and his own arousal in his ritual clothes and want swimming in his senses.

"Go get 'em, my love. I'll be watching."

Once on stage, Dewdrop's behavior is that of a feral, horny fool. He begins by scanning the crowd, following his nose for your scent in a sea of strangers, and once he finally finds you pressed against the barrier he seems to lose all sense of self control.

Every note that he plays is abused out his guitar as he brutally slams his fist to the strings in an attempt to deal with your addictive scent; so close yet so far. He revels in the way that he can see the way you eye-fuck him from the pit and he does little to conceal his own desires. Thank god for his helm... 

He also tends to make his way to the edge of the stage, right in front of you, and stretch out his hands in your direction. If he could reach you he'd pull you to the stage in a millisecond, but he can't and he gets so frustrated that he usually ends up taking his pent up arousal on the other ghouls; grabbing Rain by the neck or letting Aether wrap his thick arms around his chest.

It's a cruel, cruel game you play- especially with an explosive ghoul such as Dew- but you can't help it. It's fun seeing him act so erratic and sultry in front of a sea of people who believe he's performing a show of his own. In reality, the fire ghoul is trying everything in his unholy being to not lose his fucking mind.

❣︎

based off of a tiktok I saw:
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTR9rnAnN/