dew x mountain x aurora

anonymous said: Mountain and Dew and Aurora. Dew fucks Aurora while mountain is fucking dew. Dews getting Aurora warmed up to take Mountains large fucking cock.

___

Word travels around fast when you live in such close quarters, and secrets aren't really a thing when everyone knows everything about you. This rule also goes for new summons. So when Dew had overheard Aurora giggle and whisper to Cumulus that she wanted to "take Mountain's monster cock" he forgot all about the juice he was about to pour and beelined straight to Mountain's room. Cumulus had chuckled, knowing the ghoulette was already toast.

Aurora had no idea the situation she'd gotten herself into when Mountain snuck up behind her later that night and splayed his massive hand across her back, whispering low and quiet into her ear that he wanted to show her something when she had the chance. And Dew hadn't quite gotten the memo either when he'd told him just minutes prior that he was going to need his help with something. He'd just nodded and followed the ghoul blindly into his bedroom. Fifteen minutes later and Dew had been pinned on his back with the ghoulette speared on his cock and the earth ghoul deep in his ass.

"Come on, Aurora. If you can't loosen up for Dew then how do you expect to open up for me?" Mountain goads, watching with lustful eyes as the ghoulette squirms and struggles to take Dewdrop's little dick. On the bottom, Dew is losing his mind but Mountain doesn't seem to care in the slightest; only using him for a warm hole while the ghoulette gets warmed up and stretched out. He's doing his best to do just that but Aurora isn't putting in much work. She's panting and huffing and squirming like his cock is too much, too good, and Dew holds onto her hips in a vice grip to try and pull her down onto the pathetic thrusts he's angling into her. He can't get his hips far off the mattress with Mountain deep inside of him but he puts everything he's got into trying. The stimulation he's getting isn't enough to get him off, especially with how Aurora struggles to drop her shaky knees. But she's so tight and her cunt is so hot and slick that if she finally did decide to drop that he may prematurely blow his load.

"Try-trying-" she pants and gasps when Dew manages to give her a good thrust. Her palms are hot and heavy against Dew's chest and he groans between gritted teeth when she clenches hard around him and hooks a nail through a silver ring. "I'm trying-"

"Didn't you say you wanted to take me?" Mountain glides his palms over her skin until he rests them on the small of her back, his fingers curling around her waist. He replaces Dew's iron grip with his own. It makes her breath catch in her throat. "What were your words again, hmm? Mountain's monster cock?"

Her cheeks bloom with a blush that he can't see and Dew can't pry his eyes from her gorgeous face. Fingertips dimple the flesh on either side of her navel.

"Well if you want to take it you're gonna have to quit whining like Dew's too much and loosen up."

Aurora opens her mouth to speak and Mountain forces her down by her waist to take all of Dew until their hips meet, simultaneously rocking into Dew with a deep and powerful thrust, and all three of them moan out in tandem.

"See, pretty girl? That's not so hard, is it?"