shower intruder - mountain x gn!reader

mountain x gn!readerfluff!! nudity; slight body worship

fluff
!! nudity; slight body worship

Hot steam rose to the ceiling and stuck to the intricate tiles that made up your private bathroom. It had been a long and tedious day of work around the abbey and you felt your shoulders physically loosen and drop at the feeling of hot water washing over your skin. A variety of handmade soaps and scrubs in uniquely shaped containers adorned the edges of the tub and you took your time choosing the best one to calm your nerves and hopefully relieve some stress. You wouldn't normally wash your skin first, but the thin sheen of sweat that covered your body was incredibly irritating. You hummed and decided on the citrus one that seemed to be calling out to you; Sunshine's personal choice of wash, made naturally from oranges and lemons from the courtyard. Slowly and deliberately, you generously lathered the soap into your skin and relished in the way that the aromas filled your head.

Your hands then made quick work of your favorite bottle of a sweet smelling shampoo and you poured a puddle of it into your palms before beginning to scrub your tired scalp. Some of the bubbles slid over your forehead and threatened to fall into your eyes so you turned to face the stream of water and washed off your soapy hands to clean your face.

Suddenly, and without warning, the flimsy curtain of your shower is pulled back and you barely manage to catch a glimpse of the very large and very naked ghoul stepping in behind you. "What the hell?" You shriek as your body instinctively jumps, your feet losing their placement on slick porcelain. Two large hands grab you by the waist and steady your balance from behind, a quick apology leaving their lips. And although you're very thankful that they didn't let you fall, you can't help but feel irritated at the ghoul who decided to infiltrate a rather intimate part of your night routine. You turn, briefly meeting the golden eyes of the earth ghoul who has already decided on a tobacco-smelling soap and more focused on pouring it into his palm.

"Mountain, what the hell are you doing?"

"Showering?" The ghoul shrugs and his lips twitch into an oblivious smirk. He reaches up and steals handfuls of water from above your head to spread over his own chest and arms. He begins to wash. The bathroom smells richly of cut pine and tobacco.

"You have an entire room for that," you remind him.

"It was occupied."

You stand in the steamy cascade of the water and watch in hilarious bewilderment as the ghoul ignores your eyes and goes on about his routine. He doesn't seem bothered at all by your presence. Mountain goes for another bottle and turns it to read the wording of the label but you're quick to snatch it from his hands and place it back next to a pink scrub. He finally looks down and meets your eyes.

"... no it's not," you point out, your lips twitching into a smile when Mountain begins to chuckle at his own lie. "I was down there not even twenty minutes ago replacing the towels."

Mountain throws his head back and groans towards the ceiling, his voice dripping with sarcasm. "Oh come on... Is it so wrong for me to want some time with you?"

"No, but all you had to do was ask— or wait."

"Whatever— don't act like you want me to leave." He grabs ahold of your waist, stepping around your slippery body carefully so that he's under the water and your back is pressed to his chest. His clawed hands are so very gentle as he works through your hair and relathers the shampoo that still remains there. You sigh, leaning into his touch and the unnatural warmth of his skin, completely giving into the ghoul that intruded on your shower.

Once he feels that he's cleaned you an ample amount and that you're content with the work he has done he once again switches so that he can take his time washing you off. His hands run over and massage areas of your skin where soap has long since washed away, but you happily let him take care of your body. And when he's all done you surprise him when you guide him under the water and wet him down. He looks soggy and his funny expression makes you laugh. Your hands have to reach to get to the top of his head but he is more than happy to let his posture suffer if it means your fingers are running shampoo over his scalp and cleaning his horns. Mountain begins to purr. His chest rumbles low and deep and pure. Maybe he should lie more often if it means he gets to be worshipped like this. You consider the same idea. Needless to say, Mountain begins infiltrating your showers more often.