the pleasure in deprivation - swiss x rain

!! REWRITTEN AND EDITED, NOW 2X THE ORIGINAL LENGTH AND ACTUALLY GOOD !!

swiss x rain

smut
!! sensory deprivation; oral sex; sex

Swiss had expected to catch a scent of familiar, calming pheromones when he heard the creak of the heavy chapel doors open and close again, had expected to feel the strong, rough hands of the quintessence ghoul or hear his voice. Perhaps he'd been expecting an aromatic burst of fresh cut pine from the earth ghoul, or a bit of cinnamon from the fire ghoul. There was even a part of him that had been eager to discover one of his ghoulettes paying him a visit. The last thing that Swiss had expected to spill through the chapel's grand wooden doors was petrichor.

It took a while to hit him from where he sat in one of the center rows of pews, a silk blindfold tied haphazardly across his eyes. He listened as quiet and slow footsteps echoed down the aisle, actively trying to figure out who had summoned him by the pattern of his feet alone, his fingers clasped together but restless in his lap. His senses were heightened from his sight being taken away, albeit tying the knot behind his head himself, but no matter how hard he tried, it's too indistinguishable. Too slow, too careful to be one of his massive packmates, but too smooth to be Dew or Sunny... The ghoul moves fluidly, like water, and walks on his toes. Silent except for the brush of his skin against the floor tiles.

The ghoul's scent finally hits him when he's only feet away. He can hear the soft shuffle of his feet as they stop on the marble floors, and Swiss listens close as he takes in a deep breath. The sound travels around his head before settling heavy in his ears. He's right behind him now and Swiss has almost stopped breathing altogether. Petrichor–the thickness in the air right before a storm, the first few drops of a summer rain... for a scent that is usually so subtle, it's heavy and thick and feels like it's filling Swiss' head with cotton.

"Rain..." Swiss rasps into the silence of the chapel. It echoes off the walls. Harsh and deafening in the silence that surrounds him. He can't see, but he listens as Rain begins to move again. He's circling the multi ghoul, observing him and taking note of how his leg bounces and his hands are anchored to his lap. Is he nervous? Hesitant? Excited? It's difficult to tell. And only when a hot wave of arousal floods his senses does he realize that the water ghoul has settled in front of his face. He submissively releases a wave of his own arousal and feels his half hard cock kick in his pants when Rain lets out a quiet moan in return, drinking him in.

"I can't lie, Swiss. I'm surprised you came-" Rain finally speaks. One of his hands finds its place squarely on Swiss' jaw, angling his head up so he can take a good look at him. His other hand reaches up to trace the top edge of delicate fabric silk and reposition it so that it's flat and perfect where he wants it on his face. No slipping, no peeking. "And you listened."

Swiss feels the deep rumble of a purr in his chest as he subconsciously leans into the pad of the thumb tracing his eyes. This is a different feeling, this is new, and despite him not expecting Rain to be the one who left him the handwritten note on his bed accompanied by a familiar silk blindfold that Swiss had used only days before on Aether, he doesn't seem to mind too much.