mean cumulus - swiss x cumulus

anonymous asked: cumulus riding swiss' face <3

---

"Insatiable whore," Cumulus spits, "Listen to yourself, begging for my pussy."

Swiss moans from below the ghoulette, digs his fingers into the plush fat of her hips and squeezes. He's got his face buried in her pussy, a privilege she'd granted him for his recent, inexcusable behavior. He's been whoring himself out on stage, grinding on equipment, and causing other members of the pack to mess up cues and solos that should be muscle memory, and frankly Cumulus had been sick of him getting away with it.

"It's about time someone puts you in your place. Make you think about something other than your cock. And you're gonna like every second of it, aren't you?"

The ghoul whines, hooks his arms around the meat of her thighs and holds her in place while he sucks hard at her clit with his eyes squeezed tight. Every word that falls from Cumulus' cherry-lipped mouth sends a dagger into his gut and twists until he's filled with burning hot shame and arousal. He loves it–of course he does–she knows it too, so she keeps it coming, spits poison and toxin at his face so that he knows exactly how greedy he's been. The bed creaks when Cumulus grabs the ghoul by his horns and forces his mouth further against her pussy, shaking his head in quick, back and forth motions so his hot tongue rubs deliciously against her swollen bud and he breathes broken sounds through his mouth left ajar.

If Cumulus could keep Swiss held there forever, she would. She'd ride his tongue and use his mouth until she came over and over and over again. But it's not long before her thighs begin to shake and her knees ache from the bend and she's forced against her own desires to lift up higher on her knees and find a more comfortable position. Swiss digs his claws into her flesh the moment her muscles flex and she hisses, struggles to pry his claws from her thighs while he so desperately tries to pull her back into his mouth. "No, no, no, no, no – please, no. Come back." He's babbling, stupid and drunk on her sex, and the flooded onyx of his pupils causes Cumulus to scoff.

"Give me a second, my knees ache like a bitch."

"Come back, sit on my face, please."

He scrambles for a hold on her curves and she shoves his hands away. When he doesn't get the point she raises a hand and brings it down across a cheek shiny with her slick. The ghoul yelps, freezes in place. Keeps his hands to himself.

"Satan below, you're obnoxious."

For once, his lips stay sealed. She uses the brief moment to shimmy her hips more squarely over his mouth, still hovering and looking down at the ghoul reduced to pathetic little whimpers and shaking hands pleading to touch. She's wet, dripping with a combination of her own slick and his saliva, and she decides to torture him a little longer when she drops a hand to her folds and spreads her self open with two fingers in a 'V'. He mewls, squeezes his eyes shut and throws his head back against crumpled sheets. The sight makes a twisted little smirk curl on red lips and finally, finally, she guides his hesitant hands back to her ass.

The ghoulette never lowers herself back down, never sits, and Swiss doesn't seem to mind. He meets her where she kneels, uses his core to reach her folds and runs the point of his tongue back and forth in a mastered flicking pattern that has Cumulus rolling her eyes back and her mouth falling open in a silent 'O', a punched noise escaping her throat when he drops his chin and tongues into her hole.

"Fuck," she moans, breathless, and shoves him back into the mattress with a forceful shove to his forehead. He immediately tries to fight her hand. Pathetic whore.

"Give it to–" he starts.

"Do you ever shut up?"

Her question goes unanswered, or at least gets stifled by the drop of thick thighs on either side of his head, smothering him completely in her sex. The deep, drawn out noise he makes burns at her belly and he runs the flat of his palms up her back, flexing and pulling at the center of her back to make her arch.

He devours her like a man starved, and she knows he can't breathe with the position in which she's sitting. She keeps an eye on him, watches how he licks and sucks and shakes his head, and she tries to sit back or raise up even a fraction of an inch to give him a chance to breathe–he refuses to let her go. Every tension of her muscles causes him to dig in with his claws, pricking droplets of blood into smooth, smoke-colored skin on her back, ass, and thighs.

He sucks in a desperate breath, using the angle to loll out his tongue and allow her to ride. And she does, offers him a moment to catch his breath despite how her clit bumps against his nose with every drag across the muscle. It's a lazy intermission; it won't get her off. But Swiss seems to be enjoying it at least. He jerks his hips up into nothing behind her, sobs for more without any real tears, and he's moving too much to keep Cumulus where she wants to be. So she leans back. She leans back and plants her hands flat on his abdomen, drops all of her weight into her hands and pins him down so he'll stop moving.

"If you're gonna eat it, at least eat it right. Make me cum, make yourself useful."

Enough said.

He attaches himself to her hole, licks her out and drinks up her juices until they run down his chin, and when she's licked clean he suckles back onto her clit and puts everything he has left into pleasuring his ghoulette.

Her belly tightens quickly and she leans further back, feeling the muscles of his abdomen tensing under her palms. He chases her when her hips lift slightly, pulls her back down and forces her into an angle that she rarely bends into. A whine escapes her lips. It hurts in all of the best ways. She grinds once, twice, rolls her hips into the stimulation and chases the heat that builds rapidly, threatening to spill over.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah.. Cmon swiss, use that mouth. Make me cum the way I know you can."

And he does. He licks her when she crests over, holds her tighter and gropes at her gorgeous curves that he loves more than anything while she shakes and closes her thighs tight around his ears.

When she finally raises up and off of the ghoul, he's dazed, drunk, and covered from his cheeks to his chin in her fluids. He's a whining mess, dragging his fingers through his mustache and shoving them into his mouth to continue tasting her.

Cumulus shakes her head, "filthy..." and reaches around to slap his dick. Hard. He nearly screams and caves inwards on himself. The harsh vocalization breaks into a moan and he locks golden eyes with the ghoulette.

"Do it again."