la belle fleur sauvage - rain x cumulus

rain x cumulusfluff!! suggestive at end, body worship, waist beads

rain x cumulus
fluff
!! suggestive at end, body worship, waist beads

"You look beautiful. Do you like them?"

Rain nods. There's a lack of words that gather on his tongue. He watches through his own reflection as Cumulus ties the last knot between a string of glass beads wrapped loosely around his waist. They glimmer as they roll and shift over the flat of his abdomen, finding their resting place along the tops of his hips. There's a warmth blooming in his tummy that tingles and flutters when Cumulus reaches around and adjusts the beads, her fingertips brushing over cool skin in fleeting touches, and he likes it. It's a feeling he only feels with her. It's the color of yellow daffodils and feels like a perfect spring morning. He thinks that if he were to open his mouth it would taste like raw honey. He catches on violet eyes fleetingly through the mirror before he finds his own. She whispers praises into the air that only he can hear and worships his skin with teeth and tongue. He's pink to his ears with blush.

His shoulders are up high by his ears, his arms bent at the elbow and hovering near the top of his chest so as to not interfere with her work or disrupt her focus. In truth, he isn't quite sure what to do with himself. She's gentle, worships his body like it's art, and he stands there, a muse. She forms tight circles around him, making minor adjustments to the beads and making sure they sit perfectly in their lowest point just under his belly button. It tickles and he's instantaneously covered head to toe in gooseflesh.

"I knew they'd look gorgeous on you," she compliments and rounds her way to his back to test the knot one last time. Her delicate fingers on the small of his back send a shiver up his spine and Cumulus giggles, followed by a mumbled apology and a press of her lips to the center of his back. Rain's eyes flutter closed. "Couldn't get the image out of my head until I finished them." Small hands surround him on either side of his waist, just above where the ghoulette positioned her beads, and his tummy explodes in a flurry of warmth and golden admiration when she presses her palms to the center of his chest and anchors their bodies together. Her chest, his back. He lets her hold him with the embrace of a lover, bonded throughout their second opportunity at life. Slowly, and with a little coaxing, Rain drops his shoulders back into place and holds onto her hands like she'll slip away and the feeling will dissipate.

The ghoulette shifts against his back and lays her head against the side of his bicep. Her skin is soft, flawless. Her snow white hair falls over her right side and she sighs, puffing it out of her face.

"My pretty Rainbow. Look at yourself– look how beautiful you are."

Rain opens his eyes but just barely enough to watch the way that Cumulus worships his skin and body, slowly, with her palms. He follows her lead, his hands glued to the back of hers by his fingers. They explore his stomach, the ridges of his ribs, the flare of his gills, and each fold, stretch, and press of his skin causes the string of blue glass beads around his waist to shine and shift under warm lamp light. Over and over and over again he gets caught in violet eyes. It turns him pink.

His breath catches in his throat when she drops her hand and traces over the string, a million shades of blue, from hip to hip and lets her fingernails catch between the beads. It's quiet for a long while as Rain loses himself to the flutter in his tummy. Cumulus looks at him like he's the most gorgeous thing she's ever seen. It makes him weak.

"Rainbow, will you allow me to show you exactly how beautiful you are?"

Rain nods. His heart is in his throat. His eyes flutter closed again when the ghoulette places her lips against his skin and drops down gracefully to her knees. 

inspired by this twitter post: 

https://twitter.com/c4t4str0phy/status/1633934489335234561?s=46&t=0zHu9AN1h0I5BlfiCGjcwg