mess with a big boy, get the ... - swiss x aether

anonymous asked: swiss riding aether or mountain (the big boys) spoiler warning: he cries

___

Swiss should've kept his mouth shut. He should've never poked the bear just to get a rise and see if Aether would actually do anything. Because it turns out, he will.

"I don't know," Swiss had said, sighed dramatically and shrugged his shoulders while nursing the rest of his tea from breakfast. "I just wanna feel it, y'know? I haven't really felt it in a long time. Nothing really does it for me anymore."

He'd taken a drink, side eyed the quintessence ghoul from where he sat at the end of the table, silently completing his crossword leftover from yesterday morning. "And what would it be?" He'd asked. Bored. Wholly unamused and ignoring the obvious bait the multi ghoul had casted out.

"I wanna feel it. Wanna be fucked to the edge like I used to be. And don't even say you can because you've gone all soft on me the last couple times."

Rain, adjacent from him, raises his eyebrows and flicks his eyes between the two, suddenly intrigued by the ghoul's stupidity.

"Oh, yeah? Is that so?"

"Yeah. You always hold back."

Aether looks up over the top of his glasses, nods, and gets back to his crossword. "I'll keep that in mind."

And he had.

Hours later and Aether had caught Swiss while he was walking through the halls, had pushed him into his bedroom and locked the door tight, made him strip. Now he's got him posed over his hips with his arms crossed tight across the center of his back and his tail squeezed tight around a fist. He holds him upright and still, pounds his cock into that hole and shows that ghoul exactly how soft he's become. Swiss screams until his throat goes raw, cries out into the room with every muscle tense in his lean body, and just takes it.

It's brutal. Animalistic. Aether groans and growls from below him, holding him tighter every time he tries to squirm or get away from the bruising force of the cock pistoning into his ass. His knees ache, his thighs burn, and his hole gets used over and over and over. Abused. And he takes every second of it because he asked for this. It may not have been exactly what he had in mind when he'd poked the ghoul and made his admission, but who's gonna complain about getting their brains fucked out by the thickest cock in the abbey? Swiss sucks up the snot that's begun to clog his nose and squeezes his eyes shut to try and rid his vision of the tears that refuse to stop flowing. He pays the price now and he'll feel the consequences tomorrow.

"Oh don't look so comfortable," Aether grunts from behind him. Sarcasm drips like poison from his fangs. He feels another brutal thrust enter him and chokes on his voice. "We can't have that, can we? We need you to feel it. Do you feel it yet? Is it too much yet?"

His breathing is heavy and labored, pushed out between his breaths, but Swiss knows better than to point it out. So he lets his knees slide open across the sheets and he sits, grinds his ass deep onto that cock and tries his best to grind with his arms so painfully trapped against his spine. It hurts. He's not supposed to bend this way despite how much he wants to. But Aeth is right, he needs to feel it. He will. He cries out from behind gritted teeth.

"Get up. On your feet."

One of Aether's hands holds his arms while the other maneuvers him awkwardly to plant his feet flat on the mattress. He switches hands to fix the other foot. Swiss squats, speared on top of him with his thighs up by his chest. It's a position he's never been folded into before and it makes his muscles burn even more. It's delicious. Like fire.

"Bounce on me. Go ahead, be the little slut you are and bounce on that cock."

He tries. The angle is weird. So is the inability to bounce without the aid of your arms. He barely lifts himself up an inch before his body gives out on him and he slides back down with a punched huff.

Aeth spits, grinds his dick up so hard that Swiss swears he's trying to get his balls inside, too. "Fucking useless. Always making me do all the work." It's hard to argue when your body feels like pulled taffy. Aeth uses his arms as his leverage, pulls him up and down his cock just by the strength of his arms and meets him halfway on the drop with devastating punches of his hips. Swiss feels every thrust in his throat. He howls, chokes on a sob, and new tears force themselves from his eyes with every drop of his useless body. He feels it. Finally, he feels it.