excessive c*m - mountain x dew

anonymous asked: Mountain cums an obscene amount and i keep thinkin abt Dewdrop gettin wrecked from it. SOS help

___ 

Dew really has no idea how they got to this point. Only an hour ago they'd been handed a list by Imperator, told to pick up very specific items and given the exact locations of where they would find them. At the bottom of the list in bold, red pen, a reminder written over three times: UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ARE YOU TO STRAY FROM THE LIST.

... This was definitely not on the list.

Something had set Mountain off. The two of them had been wandering through a department store searching for the third item on their list when the massive ghoul suddenly got all sluggish and red-faced, started breathing real heavy until he grabbed Dew by the scruff of his neck and pushed him up against a wall. Dew barely had enough space to get his hands out from where he'd braced himself against the wall before Mount started rutting his hips up into his stomach, hard as a rock through his pants and letting out breathy little noises with each thrust. His body is hot against his, his scent earthy and rich in his nose from where he's pressed against the fabric of his shirt, and he wonders how in the world this happened without him noticing until it was too late. It's so unlike him to get all worked up in public of all places, and he can't wrap his head around how desperate he is. Mountain grunts through his teeth and pushes his hips into Dew's belly until his shirt rides up and the skin of his tummy gets exposed. When Dew raises his hands to pull it back down Mount grabs him by the wrist and pins it to the wall beside his head, his eyes fixed on the flat of tummy and the smooth skin there. Dew watches the moment that his pupils dilate and in a flash he's reaching towards the button on his pants.

"Mount- I'm not sure that this is a good place for this-" Dew tries and scrambles to get a hold on Mountain's hand before he frees himself. It's a futile attempt. "Maybe we could find a dressing room or a restroom before you-" The earth ghoul isn't listening. He pops open the button, practically rips open the zipper, and pulls his cock from its confinement, hitting the flushed head against Dew's bellybutton before shuffling his feet impossibly closer and trapping the smaller ghoul so close to the wall that his heels hit the trim. "Okay, well. I guess we're doing this here." Dew sighs, peers around the ghoul to make sure nobody is coming, and pulls his shirt up to rest at his nipples because he really doesn't want to get his shirt dirty... Mountain whines, high and breathy and pathetic, and Dew rolls his eyes, snakes his head out from under Mountain's to push at his back in time with his thrusts. "C'mon, big guy. We gotta get you off because you really could not have chosen a worse place to get all hot on me."

Mountain doesn't respond. He crowds Dew against the wall until he's pushed up against his chest and pressed flush against him from head to toe and ruts deep and fast against his belly without any rhythm or sense, just pure desperation and desire to blow his load onto pretty skin. And Dew has to admit: it's kinda hot. The risk of someone walking up on them, even catching them from a distance has him chubbing up in his shorts, and he tries to angle his hips forward just a few inches to get some friction against a thigh or something, but Mountain has him pinned good and he's also fine with just riding this all out where he's at.

It doesn't take Mountain long to get close. He starts getting sloppy, starts breathing harder and letting out grunts that cause Dew to have to cover his mouth with his hand so they don't get caught. And eventually Mountain reaches his climax and starts spurting over the smooth skin of his belly... and his chest... and a little on his shirt... and it just keeps coming, painting his skin with streaks of pearlescent white until it's dripping and becoming a different issue entirely. "Mount, what the fuck, dude?" He drops his hands to his abdomen in an attempt to catch the excess before it drips onto the carpet below them. It's not long before his hands get messy, too. There's so much cum and it's making Dew dizzy. It's still coming.

Dew can't help the moan that falls from his lips as Mountain rides out the end of his release against his belly, dragging the head of his cock through the immense mess he made until the friction practically becomes nonexistent and he drops his forehead against the wall with a dull thud. His legs are shaking and he's panting just above his head and Dew thinks he might pass out on him, but then the earth ghoul pushes himself up and takes a step back to eye his masterpiece and lets out a chuckle like he can't believe his own eyes.

"Yeah, asshole. Feel better now?" Dew asks, astonished and still cradling spurts of cum in his hands. "What the hell was that?"

Mountain shrugs and tucks himself back into his pants, zips up the zipper. "I don't know, was pent up, I guess."

"You guess?