mountain is too big - mountain x aurora

anonymous on tumblr asked: LET MOUNT FUCK RORY!!!

---

"Let me in," Mountain pleads. His teeth scrape against the side of Aurora's neck, over the muscle that flexes taut and pretty when she tilts her head back against the mattress and sighs with the feeling of him deep, deep inside of her. He breathes hot and sticky against her skin, licking up the salty taste of her sweat that gathers on his tongue and moaning low and growl-like when he drinks up her rich scent, straight from the source. She feels so small when he fucks her like this. When he covers her body completely with his own and makes her feel like a doll. It makes her head spin and her brain go a little fuzzy. Aurora pants with every nip and bite at her skin with sharp, uneven fangs. She's covered in red from her thighs to her neck, blushed in red hot heat, flush and red from his hands grabbing and clawing at her skin like he wants to crawl inside and stay there. Lines from blunt claws mark her skin like stripes. He's more than a little out of his mind.

"Open up for me," he whines, his brow furrowing together tight and pained where it almost meets in the middle. "Just a little more. You've gotta..."

Aurora opens her mouth to tell him she's trying–she wants him to go deeper, to hit those spots inside that nobody's been able to reach before–but the only noise that slides off her tongue is choked, more of a guttural shout when he punches his hips forward and steals the air from her lungs until they're squeezed, burning, and empty. He's so deep she can feel him in her throat. Somehow, it's still not enough.

If she were to look down she'd see him carving out a space for himself in her tummy. It bulges with every slide inside, makes a pretty little bump just under her belly button, but she can't possibly look. Not with his mouth attached to the underside of her jaw, licking and sucking and nipping at her skin, but also the sight of his dick, flushed nearly purple and covered in her juices would probably make her core coil impossibly tight and burn hot until she was forced to cum on his cock.

"You have to let me in," he says again and pants open mouthed against the corner of her lips. His tongue darts out to lick at her teeth. Her arms wrap around his back, one of her hands threading up into the hair at the back of his head and pulling tight when he grinds forward, her much smaller body sliding up the bed with every push, relying on the weight of his own body to keep her rooted to one place. "I can't get it in if you don't open up for me. It's ready, you just have to let me in–let me in."

She doesn't want to be the one to break it to him that she's as open as she can possibly be. The tip of his dick kisses her most sensitive parts and makes her nerves scream and her eyes line with tears. She wants him just as badly as he wants her, but it won't be possible. She's just too small for how large he is–it'll never fit far enough in for him to pop his knot inside of her. No matter how many times he comes to her in the middle of the night or with the rise of the golden sun, asking, begging, pleading to let him knot her until he's on the verge of tears, it will never fit.

She can't even feel the bulge of it when he buries himself as deep as he possibly can, and will never be able to hear the smack of his balls against her ass like he can with Cumulus or Cirrus or anyone else. It will never fit the way he needs it to, and he knows it. No matter how many times he tries–wills it to go further, deeper–it won't. He'll just keep trying until he's overstimulated by his own lust, drowning in a flood of pheromones, and pushed to sobs, eventually thrown over the edge into the most unsatisfying orgasm. Just like he's done so many times before... Again, and again, and again.