pleader - swiss x phantom

anonymous asked: swiss giving phantom his first knot

!! dubcon elements

___

"Mmmrrnn~"

"If you don't stop making noises someone's going to come looking for us," Swiss warns. He bends over Phantom's back where he's bent at the waist and pressed to one of the old mahogany library desks and gives him another deep thrust, rolling his eyes when the ghoul makes yet another noise as if he hadn't heard him at all. "Unbelievable."

It's Swiss' fault, really. He'd teased the quintessence ghoul all day long with lingering touches, playful little slaps on his ass and even a sneaky dick grab during lunch, gotten him all worked up and then had the audacity to act surprised when he came searching for him out in the library during their work hours. Luckily Swiss has the library to himself. He'd been assigned to organize the books from the storage room with Rain, but then the water ghoul had somehow managed to get roped into something "more important" in the basement and Phantom was more than happy to volunteer in his place.

"Oh, Swiss..." the smaller ghoul tries between pointed thrusts. "Good. It's so good." His claws dig scars into the wood that will never be buffed out.

"I'm glad, I really am, but you've really gotta stop talking."

To no one's surprise, Phantom lets a particularly loud moan fall past his lips with the next snap of his hips and Swiss is quick to slap a palm over his mouth to shut him up. The sound echoes throughout the library equally as loud as Phantom's vocalizations, and Swiss cringes. He changes his position, smothers the ghoul's chest with his back and leans on his forearms so that they are bent and flat on the table. His hand pushes harder over Phantom's mouth so unforgivingly that the ghoul struggles to breathe out his nose, whimpers and drools into his palm. He's quieter, but only because he's muffled. In actuality, he only seemed to somehow get louder despite the slowing of Swiss' thrusts and the attempt at smothering his noises.

Swiss pulls out slowly, rests his forehead on Phantom's sweaty nape and breathes in his rich scent and the barely there tingle of quintessence sparkling under his skin, and pushes back in even slower, focusing on the warm feeling and embrace that is Phantom and his pretty hole. He fucks him like this for a while, lets him calm down until his breathing evens out and he reduces back to little hums and the occasional whimper, and eventually Swiss hesitantly unmuzzles him. The reaction is almost immediate.

"Please, Swiss. Please."

"If I go any faster you'll get us caught."

"No, that's not–"

"Then what are you even begging for?"

Phantom pushes his forehead into the desk, groans and squeezes around the ghoul so tight that one of Swiss' hands attaches itself to his side and digs in for purchase and control. Phantom mewls and Swiss almost covers his mouth again but then he watches as he lets his tongue fall from his mouth and he licks wet and broad at the desk under him. It's an adrenaline-driven action, that much is obvious, but Swiss can't help but watch in awe as the ghoul falls victim to his own lust and desire.

"Give it to me," he finally says, muttered against the now slick and sticky surface. "Need it."

"You have it–"

"No, not enough. Want it," he cranes his neck to look the multi ghoul right in his golden eyes. His own flash purple with a sudden surge of quintessence. There's something there, something wild. It's hard to ignore. "Want your knot..."

Despite how much Phantom's admission makes his cock throb and his skin to flush with red hot heat, he shakes his head and rises back up to his full height, giving the ghoul another slow, deep thrust. "Oh, no... Not here. This is not a good place for that." Phantom whines, drops his forehead back into the spit-slick wood and digs his claws into it. He looks like a child throwing a fit and Swiss won't have any of that.