ghoulettes play spin the bottle

ghoulettes

smut

!! sex toys, little bit of pain play

"Okay, Lus! It's your turn to spin the bottle!"

The fluffy-haired ghoulette pushes herself up from where she'd been reclining back on her elbows on the edge of the rug, a more-than-eager smile on her pretty face and her pink tongue poking out between her teeth.

She reaches for the empty wine bottle in the center of their circle, only a few drops of red remain inside, and her manicured hands wrap around the center of it, giving it a good twist before she spins it the opposite direction against the carpet. Every ghoulette watches in anticipation to see who it'll land on.

But their game of spin the bottle isn't like the ones they've watched in movies. No, their game is much more fun–much more exciting. Instead of simply kissing the ghoulette that the neck of the bottle points towards, each of the gorgeous women is assigned an invisible label that goes along with what the spinner must entertain themselves with.

If the bottle lands on Cirrus, the spinner gets to plant a hickey wherever they desire onto whoever they want. If it lands on Aurora then they'll get to wear the pair of vibrating panties that sit aside (for now) until the next person spins and lands on Aurora. Cumulus is assigned to oral, of course–her favorite–and can be taken for oneself if the spinner decides they don't particularly feel like giving that round. Mist is nipple clamps, which is great for how they're already pinched perfectly right onto her little breasts. And last but not least, Sunshine is assigned to -

"Toys!"

Each ghoulette cheers and squeals in unison as Cumulus spins her head over to where they've adorned their vanity with sex toys of every shape, color, and size. She gets to choose whichever one she feels is right. Whichever one she wants to play with. As she shuffles forward on her knees the girls hoot and holler, Cirrus even giving her a smack on her ass when she passes by, and she eyes the vast selection of toys. There's an orange one that catches her eye at first. It's sleek, smooth with a thicker head, and marbled with shimmery yellows. But there's also a purple dick that looks oddly familiar to a certain earth ghoul they know, a little messy and inconsistent at the base, and she's pretty sure she's heard Sunny talk about getting a certain someone to do the whole 'clone-a-willy' thing before... So she grabs the purple one without another beat of hesitation and it unsuctions from the table with a nice clean 'pop'!

All of the other toys sway back and forth like a wheat field in the wind.

The ghoulettes only get louder.

"Satanas, Lus," Aurora huffs, laughing in feigned disbelief when she rejoins back into the circle to show off her pick. "I always knew you were a size queen, but shit!"

She smiles, winks, and licks at a fang, and Sunshine winks right back.

"That's a good choice."

Cumulus settles back down into her spot around the circle and leans back, spreading her legs to open herself up to the rest of her ghoulette pack. She's already glistening and dripping with slick. Her thighs shine. She's always been a little messy.

With a tilt of the dildo in her hand towards the fiery-haired ghoulette on the opposite side of the circle, she raises a brow and quirks a cherry-red lip, "then how about you come show me how to use it, pretty lady?"

"Gladly," she says and crawls forward on her hands and knees to rest right in front of that shiny cunt. The toy is taken from Cumulus' hand and the rest of the women lean in to get a good look as she rubs the thick head of the thing through her folds, back and forth until it's glistening. Then the shaft. Then finally she gives it a good taste with her tongue just to make sure it's wet enough when she starts to push the thing into her hole. The sigh that Cumulus lets out as it stretches her open is divine.

"Okay, Rory, you're up to spin!"

The smallest ghoulette sits up from where she's rested back on her calves and wraps her hand around the bottle, giving it a nice spin until it slows and chooses Cirrus: give a hickey to anyone of your choice. And who does she choose to bruise their skin? It isn't even a question. Cirrus has had her top stripped off since the first round when Mist got the first hickey to give in the night. Since then every single one has been sucked somewhere into Cirrus' skin, and she isn't too thrilled about it. Her skin is mottled with them from her neck down to the waistband of her panties and they have a date down at the lake tomorrow with the entire pack... She's jeopardizing her strappy two-piece for this.

Aurora is still stuck to the spot on the top of her breast when Cirrus leans forward to spin. Just as everyone before her has done, she gives it a twist before letting it fly the other direction, and her eyes light up when it lands on Mist.

"Hand them over, Misty," she says, her right hand already outstretched and doing a grabby motion while the water ghoulette works quickly to get the clamps off of her nipples. Once they're off and in her hands, Aurora is more than happy to help her out of her bra to clamp them onto her breasts, right over that pretty jewelry through her nipples that glints and shimmers under the light of their candles that flicker around the room. If a little whimper escapes her lips when the left one pinches a little too tight, nobody says anything about it.

Sunshine watches the turns go around while also entertaining herself with Cumulus' pussy and the dildo that has become slick and squelches with every slide and thrust she gives her. She almost mourns it when she has to sit up to spin, leaving the other ghoulette to take care of herself. Luckily she's smart enough to sit up and reposition herself to ride the thing while Sunshine is away.

Sunny spins the bottle and it halts in front of Aurora. For the first time that night everyone cheers and whistles when the vibrating panties are pulled from where they've sat the entire game, unused, and replaced with the delicate lace ones that the multi ghoulette adorned. The remote appears in Cirrus' hand and she smirks, "ready?"

Sunshine nods and Cirrus presses the button. The panties hum to life and Sunshine falls back from her elbows onto her back, her thighs pressing together tight and her hands pressing into her core from the intensity right off the bat.

"Cir-" Mist frowns, reaching over to lay a finger to the center of the vibrator on her clit. "That's too much, turn it down just a tad, won't you?"

"She can handle it. I've seen her take worse."

Finally it's Mist's turn again and takes her hand off the multi-ghoulette's clit to spin the wine bottle. It lands on her after an excruciatingly slow final turn and she nearly sobs when the clamps get placed back onto her little nipples, so red and sore from the seemingly never-ending pain.

The group of women start another round of their game and Cumulus spins toys again, quickly choosing the orange toy from earlier and working it carefully into her ass alongside the purple dick in her pussy for a little double penetration.

When Aurora spins and it points towards Cumulus she takes it as a challenge to try and torture the ghoulette wearing the vibrating panties with her tongue. Upon pulling the vibrator away from her clit she's more than pleasantly surprised to find the ghoulette drooling with slick and the evidence of an upcoming orgasm, and is more than happy to help her get there and beyond, all while Sunshine buries her claws into that pretty pink hair and pulls just the way she likes it.

Cirrus takes her next turn and the bottle lands on Sunshine.

Toys again...

And suddenly the game takes a turn when Cirrus grabs a silicone dick from the table and works it into Aurora's pussy, spread and open, from how she's bent over on her knees to work Sunny over. When it pushes in it's a surprise, but she welcomes it nicely when Cirrus pets a hand over her lower back and tells her to relax, babydoll...

Distracted, Mist takes her turn in place of Sunshine and spins the bottle.

It lands on herself again and she would have thrown a bit of a fit if it weren't for Cumulus reaching over and pulling on the chain that connected her nipples to each other, brow furrowed all gorgeous with a lip pulled between her teeth. She's more than happy to help her with her toys.

As long as she'll share.