46.

So let's proceed our wangxian story...
Merry Christmas
( Late wisher)

At cloud recesses

( Sip)......... Ahem... So ...any process and I don't want to delay.. lan quiren asked xichen while sipping his tea..

Uncle... about process it's good so uncle don't worry. Xichen replied honestly

Hmm.(sip)....the princess is discipline girl,honest..she is ready and her mother also.......so wangi is ready or not..
.................uncle abou-...... I ask he is ready or not xichen..
.............HE IS.........
Hmm so all problem solved..now we must started the preparation...
Uncle we first need to asked wangi. Xichen tried to make sure they must have talked to lan zhan
No need ....
Okay so I am going first..
Hmm

Xichen left the orchid went towards his brother who is now must be in library pavilion....and xichen already know about wangxian but he didn't told wei ying about that..and lan zhan also know about his brother relationship with wei ying grumpy brother jiang Cheng.... Usually they share thier talks but no all some are their personal...

Lan xichen is not angry when lan zhan told his relation with wangxian from the first night hunt and for not telling him...he understand his brother for not telling him..as at first he was also not ready to share about jiang Cheng and his ..

Now he have discuss with lan zhan about what his uncle said..its about the princess. Xiao xuhi....she is from the Xiao clan..she is beautiful, discipline honest and have capacity to maintain her clan that's make lan quiren impressed...as she can win every one heart by her sweet voice..

Knock knock

a'zhan.....  Xichen called his brother who have focused on book
                 Brother...come....  Lan zhan said after removing his eyes from the book and smile at his brother who response him with warm smile..
Hmm...so let's talk....
                 What's brother wants to talk ?... Lan zhan asked after settling on the table he was going to make tea but lan xichen stop him saying he already drank with uncle...lan zhan hummed sitting straight wanting his brother to say what he was going to...
No serious...just informing you to get ready we must left for Xiao clan and you know we have to go there for you...
..........Hmm...
a'zhan... uncle don't want to delayed anything now...he wants to start the preparation after we returned.. xichen said lan zhan also nod his head understanding..
Are you fine?...if you don't want to hurry then I can told uncle ..he will surely understand... Xichen said thinking maybe lan zhan need to think and his uncle is in hurry ..lan quiren don't know about wangxian marriage and other ...
Its ok brother..it's fine..but wei ying...
a'zhan he will understand..hmm ..if don't then we can make him ..as from my opinion he surely will and (-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------)
Hmm .......so brother I am going to get ready..
Okay...

Lan wangi went from there to jinshi to get ready..lan xichen also went to his hanshi ..
After getting ready both of them was standing Infront of gate looked at each other and nod .. both of them leave from there on sword...Xiao clan is not far also not near .it's takes some four- five  to reached there......

At lotus pier

Jiang fengmian received letter from the disciple...he sit on his respective throne ..he opened and read..
After reading the letter he became happy we t towards the madam yu in their room to share the great joy..

Ziyuan...where  are you?? ... 

Here.. what happened?. You looked so happy.. something else..  madam yu asked him

Yes...said now it's time to celebrate..

Why what is it??

Wedding...
   Huh??.... Say clearly I didn't understand

The groom family is coming to fix wedding with our wei ying...and after that yanli also...

................,........are you sure ....  Madam yu asked not believing..

Yes...we both family decided from the long time about marriage and now it's time...  Jiang fengmian said trying to make her believed..
  Yes you are right we promised them that we will married our wei ying after he completed his study in cloud recesses....madam yu said smiling at her husband..

Hmm they are coming tomorrow.... Jiang fengmian informed her..
How fast...so let's not delay..I am going ..
Madam yu went from there not waiting what here husband going to say..
Wait ... ziyuan...
No it's not time to stop...  Madam yu said before leaving the room..
Aish...

Father....
( Startled).... a'cheng... When did you come?.....  Fengmian said placing his hand on his heart when Jiang Cheng suddenly pop out from somewhere..
Sorry father for startling you....
It's okay..so..
Ohh.... Whose marriage you are talking about?
a' ying and  yanli
WHAT.......  Jiang Cheng scream not believing..

Cheng what this behavior.....  Madam yu said entering the room..
Sorry mother..
Hmm so what are you talking about??  She asked both of them..
Mother isn't it so hurry   jiang Cheng tried them to stopped their parents as his brother like someone so how can he marriage..
What's hurry in their... They are from good family..we both family already decided when both of were 12 years old..from the first day they like him...don't you dare to told wei ying about that??... Yanli already know but don't tell wei ying..  madam yu said without break..
But mo-
Do as I say .. and after that your turn will be come so be ready...now go....
( Nod)...
Jiang Cheng went from there sadly also frustrated when his parents didn't understand what he implying to say

When he was going towards the room wei ying was also coming towards the sane direction..they stand face to face... Jiang Cheng with sad and frustrating face while wei wuxian with Cheer face .

Where did you go cheng Cheng?? ..wei ying asked when he see  his brother was coming from somewhere..

None of you business.   Jiang Cheng replied

Why so grumpy brother......   Wei ying asked as other then him who made him grumpy..

I am not ..I am going to my room..

Hey let's go to market..I am going there...  Wei ying said trying to cheer him

I am not in mood you go

Hmmp...okay..

Ahh it's so frustrating I can't help nor say to  my dumbbell brother...
Jiang Cheng said when wei wuxian went from there...

I hope all of you guys like this story..don't forget to like ( vote)... This story..
See you with next chapter..

And

Sometime we can't get someone we like ... But  be  happy when your love one is happy even when they will not be  going to be each other in this life may be in their next life
This line may be connected with this story..