Moment I

They all are fighting with monster...wen ning and lan zhan are fighting from back and front of the monster and wei ying  are creating talisman for making to kill monster easily...
After moment....😁😁😁
🍁
🍁
🍁

Sorry!!! i don't know about hunting so i didn't write about it

All are moving towards the next direction
Wei ying::: ahh!!!! Ning bro....my stomach is making noise...(grrrrr)...hihihihi...see..i am hungry..if you are asking for prove then noise is my prove..
Wen ning is confusedly looking at wei ying why he is saying proof something like that and even he didn't asked about  it....But he let it go just nod his head whatever wei ying say..
Lan zhan::: wen ning xiong.....wen ning looked at him...wei ying will be staying here and we should go search for food..
Wen ning nod his head in agreement but before they go wei ying stop them....
Wei ying:::: what!!!!...I am not going to stay here alone...can't you see this forest  is so big and now after minute there will be dark.....
Wen ning:::wei xiong... then you go with wangi ge I will stay here and made arrangement for us sleeping.....
Wei ying::: are you sure....you will stay here all alone...
Wen ning::: yes..ying ge...don't worry about me..(smile)
They agreed about that wei ning start making place for them to stay.....wei ying and lan zhan started to search of fruits....
Wei ying::: ah!! lan zhan..as it is not your first night can you ask say your first night hunt experience...??.
lan zhan::: good...excited ....mm.. nervous..
Wei ying nod his head....how are you feeling about it??  Asked lan zhan to him
Wei ying:::ummm...at first...i was feeling soo excited...then its getting nervous as ...but i can do...with you😁😊
Lan zhan was listening but stock at with you words of wei ying...
Lan zhan::: with me???? Wei ying nod..happy..( nod)....and????
wei ying looked at him thinking why he is asking??? is he want to listen to me...
Wei ying..lan zhan called him when he see wei ying is lost..
Wei ying looked at him:::::hihihi😁...lan zhan...with you this week night hunt i feel happy, with you mostly i feel safe and warm..like any danger can't do anything with me...as judging last night hunt is not good as this night hunt...i don't know why I feel happy with you....my heart feels happy, warm and heart beats after only seeing you...ln zhan...I only want to be with you in night hunt and also wants to ---
Wei ying was saying all to lan zhan who is shocked at indirect proposal of wei ying...he was listening what he was saying but stopped at middle...he was looking at wei ying confusedly by looking at his he was asking why you stopped but he didn't ask further ...ln lan zhan was feeling happy when wei ying was saying this...he was happy by thinking that wei ying was happy to live with him..feeling warm like he feel...and wants to live like him...now he have some hope to make wei ying him..
Yes!!! lan zhan feel love with him...he found when he was with him this week night hunt...his eyes only want to see his wei ying..but he was hesitate to talk or to be near with him..thinking he was hoping something...but after listening wei ying his hope increased ....he was happy all inside...
As for wei ying
He was all saying his inner feelings to him...but after he realized what he was going to say he stopped and feel embarrassed thinking lan zhan will be uncomfortable with him....
He looked at him...But are looking at each other...lan zhan ears are red feeling shy..and wei ying broke eye-contact feeling embarrassed....then after but they listen dog bark wei ying feel terrible hide behind ln zhan..and put his arms around his hand..

But after he realized he removed his hand and stand in his position

But after he realized he removed his hand and stand in his position ....wei ying was already embarrassed but now he was became more...
Wei ying:::hihi..lan zhan...ahh..hm..( embarrassed )
lan zhan:::wei ying... ( wei ying looked at him) are you fear of dog??? ( wei ying nod) don't i am here....
Wei ying feel happy listening to him..smile looking at him...thank you ln zhan...he said to him..
Lan zhan::: no need thank you and sorry between us...(looked at wei ying looking for his reaction) wei ying was all happy listening that...nod his head...he kiss in lan zhan cheek....he move forward happily without knowing lan zhan was happy little heart attack....he was shocked but he maintain his posture and move towards wei ying...he was all happy received kiss form his crush...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hy.....I am sorry for my late update..
I hope you like this story.....i was busy in some work....I will try to update as fast as fast....😁😁
🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻