Bonus Chapter ☺️

Hello everyone..
I want to write bonus Chapter of this story...
I hope you all like this...
Let's start

" Mumma"....way up( wake up). It's mulning ..mumma.....

Hmmm...( Groan)... Baby let me sleep nah

No......gul mulning...mumma....mumma...mumma...mumma.....way up...fast....way up...

( Sigh).... Okay...see ..I woke up...Why you always woke fast like your baba..hmm..this lan people always like this and you also..

Besauz I am lan....( Giggles)

Yeah....yeah... I know....

Gul mulning

( Smile) Good morning my little lan yuan..
Are you hungry... ...okay lets freshup...your baba already went for work on caiyi town isn't it?..

Yesh...baba go..awolne... not me...( Pout)

Yuan..baba have to work many things in town he will return in evening...hmm baba will get you candy.

Baba candy...( Happy)
Yesh...let's go you have to play with jinnie baby..

Lan(Wei )wuxian and his son lan sizhui ( yuan)..
A Years ago Lan zhan and lan Wei wuxian adopt 3 years son and now lan yuan is 4 years ....lan wei wuxian don't need to wake early morning because of lan yuan as he have to make him sleep and sometimes food in middle night..this why lan quiren said him to rest properly...lan yuan is like lan zhan..sleep fast but woke up at midnight and early bird like his father..
Lan yuan is naughty like his. Mumma..that's why lan zhan sometimes have to be strict with them..

Lan wei wuxian and lan yuan fear angry lan zhan..and his punishment...both have their different punishment...as for wei wuxian you know( hihihi) and for little yuan lan zhan will not talk to him..

And being baba son he can't stop clingy to lan zhan then wei wuxian...that's why sometimes it's became hard for coaxing grumpy yuan..

Yuan always call wei wuxian mumma at first wei wuxian say not to call him that but being stubborn he always called him that so wei ying let him ...he is spoiled by both lan zhan and lan wei wuxian...

Lan xichen and lan jiang Cheng adopt lan jingye( idk the name).( Jinnie).... He is more like wei wuxian..like to broke rules..he is child I know but some rules they know.. little yuan follow like his father but little jinnie don't like to...that's why jiang Cheng had to make him understand but it's difficult.. Jiang Cheng always curse wei wuxian when  little jinnie act like wei wuxian and wei wuxian always laughed at him..

Little yuan and little jinnie always play together..do writing and play with their grand pa ( lan quiren)...
Lan quiren love both of his grandchild..

Wei wuxian and lan yuan after eating their breakfast they went to jiang Cheng
Some disciple inform that zew-jun and his wife with their son went for town for something..

Hearing that little yuan became sad..
Wei wuxian take him towards the bunny where he always play..but lan yuan is silently sitting with one bunny near him..

" What happened yuan?? Why sad sad?"

Jinnie is not here..with whom should I play ?..

See there are so many bunnies ... play with them..let's feed them like you baba feed them..