43

So hey friends let's start our wangxian journey(⁠•⁠‿⁠•⁠)
.
.
.
.
.
.

Murrrr...murrr...murrr......
All the disciples are making latern for the last time in lan clan as a student as from tomorrow they will be returning their home..
Jiang Cheng and nie huasaing are making latern together as lan xichen is a sect leader not a student...
Jiang yanli and jin zixuan are together that make wei wuxian and jiang Cheng looked suspecious as they thinking how the arrogant peacock is happily making latern....
For them Jin zixuan always ignore their shijie that's why they don't like him...
And our couple are together making ..lan zhan with expressionless face and wei ying with happy smile on his face....

Lan zhan...see...white bunny like you... Wei ying said making lan zhan looked at picture then smile...that's make lan xichen and lan quiren shocked...same as other disciples...

Hahaha...you smile lan zhan.....and this smile is reserved by one and only your wifey wei wuxian ( whisper to lan zhan).... That's word make lan zhan shy and no one can say from his face except lan xichen and wei ying..

Lan xichen notice changing behavior of lan zhan from the starting of class..as first he think that maybe because of class lan wangi like to read that their uncle teach them but there is something else he don't know...

And he also noticed never smile wangi smile first time Infront of all people....and that's because of wei wuxian drawing...wei wuxian whisper something on his ear and lan wangi didn't decline and back when wei ying was near him.....lan xichen smile thinking may be he is trying to change and wants to make friends...

Okay...so let's celebrate.... One of the disciple said ..All of them stand on their feet with the latern on his hand..

I wish our relation always like this, caring,sharing our talk needs, helping each other...me being wifey god protect my husband and reserve this person for me for my next life..
Wei wuxian said making wish to god with close eyes and there lan zhan only looking at him with happy and satisfied smile..

As lan zhan like when wei ying called him husband..after trying and coaxing many times wei ying said yes to call him husband when they were with each other..

And wei ying at first he was denying saying so cheesy blah..blah...but after seeing lan zhan determination to be called husband by him so he agree...
.
.
.

After celebrating they all went to eat dinner which was mainly made for them..today is not daily lan clan medicinal soup or boiling vegetables... thinking of that wei ying always make disgusting face...but today seeing the food all disciples mouth watering...

It's all spicy food..wei ying run towards the table sitting there already waiting for the food.... Jiang yanli and lan zhan smile looking at him..nie huasaing also join him ..

Look... nie bro ...after several decades we can eat our favorite food...hmmm...I can't wait...wei wuxian said looking at the food...

Wei bro .... control yourself...see all of them are looking at you...even lan wangi...

After listening lan zhan name from Nie huasaing wei ying looked at lan zhan who nod his head saying you can eat anything you want...

Wei Ying smile picking all the spicy food and went beside lan zhan..

Lan zhan.....  Lan zhan...... ( Sigh)... Husband...

Mmmm

Do finally you said ...

Mmm

Are you also going to eat this...it's spicy

For us food is mild..you enjoy...

Lan wangji chuckled when wei ying make ohh face which is cute for him
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
Lan zhan let's fight...

Huh??

I mean let's bet whoever lose they have to do anything what winner said....okay

.................okay.....

Haha lan zhan be ready to loose

Strike------------ clash---------strike...
Lan zhan ...I mean.......hub~by....so strong..hmmm...uff so mmmmm.....

Wei ying focus......

Hahahahahahaha..... 

Wei ying tried to make lan zhan loosed focus but lan zhan being lan zhan know his wifey all tricks..so he tried not be tricked by him..

It's tie....
Lan wangi sword on wei ying stomach and wei ying sword at lan zhan chest...

Both of them removed sword from each other and put back oh their place....both of them sit together on the rooftop where Noone can see them..

Lan zhan ....it was tie so. No one is winner and looser.....but lan zhan how can you do this??...

What??? Lan zhan looked at wei ying with confused face...he is looking at wei ying with worries face and searching any wound...

Wait lan zhan stop...I am fine see no wound....by saying I mean how can you point your sword on my tummy....

🤨( Lan wangi)

Don't look at me like that....( Pout) you are pointing your sword where our baby is ....you know....

Wei ying said making lan zhan eyes widen like socket
.
.
.
.
.
......... Nonsense......

Hahahahaha hahaha..........mmmmmmppppp.....mmmmpp

Lan zhan  silence him not knowing what to do or say other nonsense which can make lan zhan shocked so he silence him....
By saying that's word wei ying make lan zhan heart beat skip....his ears are red thinking there baby ...

He know wei ying can give birth as he is also a man like him but in the future they can adopt but now thinking makes him shy....

How can a shy person can get shameless person like that wei ying brat..(  Author Shake her head)...
Did you say something author ..( wei ying)
What....me ... nothing...I was just saying that......
.
.

.
This much for this chapter let's see in next chapter....keep voting and supporting my wangxian story....

Good( wei ying)
😅😅( Author)