Destinaton

Wei ying and jiang cheng reach at the nightless city. All the disciple follow them they see the city its good but look like haunted place.

 All the disciple follow them they see the city its good but look like haunted place

Nightless city
Wen sect palace

Wei ying : No wonder from the all clan are came here for hunt. This place look like full haunted place.😲
Jing cheng: can you stop talking.see we are the only sect to came here late.😠
Wei ying: it doesn't matter who came fast and another things i can't  live without my big mouth.
When they are talking nei huaisang came to them.
Nh: wei xiong , cheng xiong how are you? you know i was  waiting for you two. It was boring without you wei xiong.
Wei ying: now it will be fun. Nie bro i always talking about you with cheng.
Jiang cheng: did both of you forget why we are here for?
For fun both wei ying and nie said at some time.
Wei ying: nie bro let's go to met ning bro
With that they go to met ning leaving cheng behind .

Wei ying: nie bro let's go to met ning broWith that they go to met ning leaving cheng behind

With that they met with all friends. Wei ying know about lan clan but he don't know who is ln xinchen and la wanji.
They didn't even meet here. wei ying, nei huaisang and wen ning are doing fun and here jiang cheng cursing him for not being serious at night hunt.
Before he lost his mind we went towards wen qing and they greet each other and start talking.
Here,
Wei ying group are doing funny then they met with jin zixuan
They greet him but he just nod and walk away.
Wei ying : what's his problem? can't he talk nicely or he don't have mouth. Arrogant peacock .
But his last word listen by him.zixuan came towards him and said whom you are calling peacock .
Wei ying: obivously you are arrogant jin clan peacock. You are my brother in law it doesn't mean I can't do anything to you.
Like that  they start to fight before their fight became serious cheng came towards him and say sorry to his brother in law .
After zixuan went from there he look back at wei ying with angry look.
Cheng: wth! why you always like to fight mainly with him.can't you just ignore him for the sake of shijie.she will be sad if she found that you pickup the fight with him.
Wei ying didn't say anything . Cheng is right his shijie will not like if he fight with that peacock.so he let go of that fight.
Wei ying(sigh): ok ok cool. I will ignore his whole existence . Nie bro now my mood spoil because of peacock . I want to vist here . See there is water fall wants to go.
NH: wei xiong...... i wants... to go but you know my brother will angry.. if i go... also in the presence of him. I cant let go far in his present. Sry xiong.
Wei ying: huh!!!..........ning bro wants to go?
Wen ning shake his head
Ok nevermind. I wll go then.
Cheng wants to stop him but he didn't listen to him.
He went to near the waterfall enjoying the view. This nature and water sound calm his mind. He was just enjoying tbe waterfall alone there not knowing that someone is also coming there. After enjoying he wants to return if didn't return cheng will be angry so. We stand up in the rock where he was sitting while ago. when He just turning back his leg slip.he close his eyes waiting to land in rock but instead in rock he was on someone arms. Its feels good  and it's warm  he think . He didn't want to open his eyes. But after he realize that he is in someone arms he opened his eyes to meet his silver eye with golden eye. both of them are lost in their eyes like they are communicating from their eye. Both of them don't wants to broke the eye connection.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
this much for this chapter
Can you guess who will be golden eye person.
Lets see in next chapter
But for this chapter vote
Grammer and spelling mistake may be their.