50.

Hello everyone 👋
2024-01-31

Jie..are you serious here..why I am wearing veil Wei wuxian asked looking himself in mirror..

Because it's culture..

But I am groom so why me?

You say you are groom..hmm( in low tone).. Jiang Cheng said..

Did you say something Cheng Cheng??

What?..no

You better stop smiling it's pissing me...

Ha.ha.ha.ha...  instead of being silent Jiang Cheng teasing him that make angry wei ying more pissed..

Yo- boys stop fighting..a'xian today is your marriage at least don't fight today..

Like I want this marriage to happen.. huh..jie did you know about lan zhan did he come... Jiang Cheng did uncle send invitation there?

Why you want lan zhan come here to celebrate his lover marriage??

No..I will reject this marriage..

You better not..

What you mean by better not?? Jiang ( angry+ tear)

a'xian listen what Cheng is saying... don't cry....just keep patience...why don't you do anything when veil will lifted before that don't do anything..hmm..

What!... Why??

For your jie...will you do..

Hmm...okay..

Is wei ying ready...(smile)

Yes father..

Jiang Cheng...wants to hold his hand ??

........yes..

Holding my hand?? Wei wuxian looked at father and son duo like he grow extra head.."are you joking me you both Jiang"

Shut up  do like jie said..now let's go

Jiang Cheng and jiang fengmian hold both side of hand ..wei wuxian didn't say anything...he was confused till now.. wearing veil ..and father holding hands to take him in marriage hall.. isn't it was done to Bride..is he bride??... What nonsense I am not maiden..then...or it's because of the princess..may be she said like that.. she'll stand there and I will come like bride....WTH ...

Wei wuxian was lost in his doing argument with his inner self..he didn't notice he already standing Infront of asile. Infront of him his partner is standing....he came out when he listen priest voice..( idk about Chinese marriage).... So for the lan tie the  lan ribbon on Bride...

Wei wuxian was standing there with teary eyes but hearing  lan he confusedly stay there..he didn't notice his veil lifted ..and someone tying ribbon in his forehead...wei ying was looking down till the marriage with sad and teary face that make someone standing Infront of him also sad.  When he feel something in his forehead he looked Infront of him only to be gasped...

Lan zhan

Hmm wei ying..

Lan zhan ...y-you h-here..

Yes..  lan wei ying don't cry

Are you real..I am not just seeing you ..

Wei ying...I am here Infront of you with your family standing to bless us....we already married..