41

Sorry for late update...
Hope I don't disappoint all of you ...

Lan zhan and wei ying exist from the cold cave after disappearing of lan.....( I forget the name 😄)....... When they are existing from there they listen disciples calling there name.....

Wei ying and lan zhan looked at each other confusedly....lan zhan remove handband fro his and wei ying wrist then tie on his forehead...

Wei ying was looking at lan zhan whose ears are red...lan zhan face was stoic but wei ying and lan xichen ( he is not here).. can read his facial expressions...wei ying though lan zhan looks shy thinking don't know what he is thinking???....

Lan wangi looked at wei ying who is looking at him with creepy expression..." Wei ying......wei ying"... Lan wangi called him but he is not giving any answers so he shooked him that make wei ying came out of his world...

" What lan zhan??.... What happened??.... Wei ying asked him.

You are looking at me but lost in your world....

Ohhh!.... Hahaha lan zhan I was just looking at you......lan er ge how can you looked so handsome and have straight face feeling shy...hmmm hmm....wei ying said flirting with lan zhan who feels shy..

Nonsense......

Hahahahaha..mmm.....mmmmm

Lan zhan silence him by his spell to make wei ying stop teasing him further... Lan wangi didn't told him about the importance of handband...its scared of lan cultivator...

Lan wangi and wei ying was waking towards the orchid pavilion all the disciples was calling wei ying name happily and bow to Hangunjun...lan zhan went towards his brother and uncle ...

What happened both of you? Jiang Cheng stop glaring at me.Can you tell me what happened...Nie huasaing you say....

Wei xiong...all of them  are worrying about you and Hangunjun disappearing..and Jiang Cheng was already pissed but when he listen about your he was angry...Nie huasaing told wei ying

Tell him that shijie is so worried..go and meet her...hmmp.. Jiang Cheng said ignoring wei ying puppy eyes that make him forgiving wei wuxian...

After listening shije name he run from there and went to Jiang yanli..

Shijeeeee......wei wei is here....

Jiang yanli was sitting there with wen Qing who is checking her...

A'xian you come...( Smile) where did you go? You know I was so worry about you...
Jiang yanli said making wei ying feeling guilty for his careless

Sorry shijie...wei ying said making sad face..

Jiang yanli smile and caress wei ying hair smiling at him..

It's ok a'xian...Now go freshup and at dinner I will make you your favorite soup

Ok shijee byeee...

Wei ying run from there to coax jiang Cheng who still grumpy with him

At orchid room

Gege... uncle ....( Bow)...

Lan wangi after Changing the robes he came to meet his brother and uncle who message him to meet him in orchid room....he already know the reason...