49

Hello everyone 👋..
Wangxian story after long time
2024-01-28

murrr.....murrr......murrrr
Ehh... leader Xiao.... finally today is the day we are waiting for...  Jiang fengmian said looking at the preparation for the marriage..
Yes... leader jiang..my daughter is getting married..I am happy..( sad)...

But why are you looking sad then???  Madam yu said when she looked at leader Xiao
Ohh ...madam yu...I am not sad ..I am just ..( sigh).... The thing is that now my daughter will leave with his husband and I will be alone with out her presence...

Don't worry..your wife is with you and you don't need to be worry..your daughter will be most happiest after getting married..your son in law will not disappoint you..
Madam yu said to lighten the mood...
Hmm..hope so..

Leader jiang..leader Xiao... guest are coming...they are asking for your presence..( servent)

Okay..let's go leader Xiao...

All of them went to welcome the guests for the marriage ceremony...today is the day where marriage will be performed ..all of them are happy except our wei wuxian..who is sitting with his siblings...

AHHHH....WTH WEI WUXIAN....(hissed)...
Why did you bite me? Are you dog or what.   Jiang Cheng shout when wei wuxian sudden bite on his shoulder... they are sitting around the table. Wei ying then jiang Cheng.  Then Jiang yanli

( Flinch)... Shijieeeee....see jiang Cheng is frightening me with dog name...( Sob)...

WTH...you tal-.... Jiang Cheng was cut by jiang yanli...she know if she don't stop then they will keep fight like this

Jiang Cheng say sorry..

But shij- say sorry..

( Grumpy).. sorry..

Okay..you are my brother that's why I let it go.. otherwise...   Wei ying said like he forgive him

Otherwise what??

Huh..yo-- Boys.. stop

Hmmm

Wei ying what happened to you?? Jiang yanli asked when she noticed the wei ying change in behavior

Don't say you are pregnant..( gasp).. jiang Cheng said and gasping on his made story..

SHUT UP..........Shijie you are asking me this..you already know nah...I don't want this marriage then..and and and..I AM ALREADY MARRIED TO LAN ZHAN..you know that..

We know that  but.......what can we do.. Infront of mother you think now we can stop this marriage..

But shijieeeee....

Shut up...you are annoying me.. jiang Cheng said rolling his eyes..he know wei ying feeling right now but cannot stop getting annoyed by him...

Then you get lost..

What if I say you will love this marriage then..? Jiang Cheng said shijie also nod his head

What nonsense... with out lan zhan how can you think I will be happy ..if this marriage is not  about us then how i will settle..and you know...

What...??

If I get married with that luhi th- ( it's xuhi  Jiang Cheng interrupt).. whatever....then I Will not let you get  married with lan xichen ge...also shijie forgot about that peacock...

Why????  Both siblings said sametime with sad eyes making wei ying frown

What why??? Please don't wanna marry luhi- ( xuhi again jiang Cheng interrupt him).... Stop reminding me her name if you like her name then you get married..

It's not gonna happen.. ... Jiang Cheng tease wei ying who look sad and tears forming on his eyes..

a'xian ....don't cry... everything will be fine..and whatever happens is for good..

Nooooooooo .....nooooo-   (wei ying.....) Uncle..

What happened to my son?? Hmm why are you crying?  Jiang fengmian said patting wei ying softly..

Uncle don't want to be married.. please cancel this.... Wei ying said trying everything to anyhow  cancel the marriage

( Sigh)... It's cannot cancel now...done is done...guest are already came..I came here to inform to be ready and a' xian..your both siblings will  made you ready.

a'cheng....a'yanli...make him ready and also both of you get ready...

Okay

..

Aish.. seriously bastard..stop moving
Jiang Cheng yelled to wei ying who was moving making hard to dress up..

No..I will make sure to late so marriage will stopped..hahaha

Nonsense...choose one
     First----- dress up silently
Second ----- I will call dog in our room

( gulp)..... O.one...i choose one...

Good. I will dress you then shijie will makeuping you..  listen ..you will like this marriage..and I am sure..no  lan zhan will be sad..hmm

What you mean...???

Nothing...you will find later...I will call shijie..

( Lan zhan... please come nah...take me with you...I don't want to marry other then you..I am sure that you know about my marriage then why are you still silent.??... Did he stop loving me?? Did he find some one...)
Noooooo.  You can't (smack). Ahh....it's hurt.. wei ying said massaging his forehead..

I know

(Sob)... Shijie...lan zhan don't love me..he forget me..( sob)..

a' xian... Don't cry..lan wangi didn't forget you and I know he also love you like you love him...

Then why he is not coming to stop this marriage... isn't because he stop loving me..

Do you think he will do that..

Nooo

Then...

( Sob)....

Okay don't cry now or your make up will be ruined...

brother....

Is lan zhan okay... are you feeling nervous... don't... everything will be good like we want ...today wei ying married wit-  childie Zew jun leader jiang is looking for you with Hangunjun...
Lan xichen got cut of on his word when one of servent call him...
Okay we are coming...

Okay( bow)..

a'zhan ... don't worry..I am here with you ...uncle is also here ...so you don't have to worry..

But brother...wei ying will be sad knowing that....that

It's okay.. maybe at first he will be sad but after he will forgive you don't worry... princess xuhi most be getting ready we also need to be..let's go daege maybe coming now..

Hmmm

This much for this chapter ☺️
I hope you all like it..
Keep supporting and voting..