Group

After discussing with all people there will be leader chosen for all clan. There will be one leader and remaining will be distributed is 4 member group.Now they are discussing  which one cultivator will be leader for their night hunt.
Jiang clan, Nie clan, Jin clan, Lan clan are discussing for the best leader. Wen clan are not interested whatever the remaining group are discussing and by participating in their group he was just chilling in one place becuz wen chao the son of  wen ruhon or The future world master will not join this small nonsense for his so called ego
(He think joining with other group for whatever they are doing it will be his ego down .
Wen qing: Master won't you be joining for the leader discussion.
( She call him master becuz that bastard say to her even she his is sister his uncle daughter. )
Wen chao:Me. The future master of this world will be participate in their nonsense.
Wen qing roll her eyes. Master of world his freaking ass.
Wen qing: But they are choosing the leader for this high hunt.
Wen chao: why they need to choose .can't they see already I am their leader. Wait !!
before wen qing could say anything wen chao went their leaving wen qing behind who is cursing his dumbass master.she know if he became a leader he will not do anything and only order other and at last he will say he all do the work.
At chan place
Nie mingjue :xinchen ! I think for leader choose we should do competition.
Xinchen :daege (big brother) can't  we do without any competition.
Mingjue: I know what you want to say but doing short competition we can find who is better for leader from this group leader will be choosen and there will no one to say it is un fair.
Jin zixuan : Daega is right leader should be choosed like that. Leader are master and they guide us so by this it will be easy to know.
Before anyone say anything wen chao came towards them cutting them whatever they are discussing further.
Wen chao: why need competition ? Only waisting time for this nonsense .
A\N: here came the dumbass freaking bitch.
Mingjue:We are not wasting our time. We decide to choose leader for all member . There will be one member who will manage all group  for this night hunt .
Wen chao: That's why i am saying all your are useless and just nonsense and here present all of you are like dumb.
One disciple: Whom you ate calling dumb? huh!! you are the one just wasting our time instead of helping you are chilling doing nothing .
Before he say something more wen chao became angry so he unsheath his sword pointing towards them.
Chao: one more word then you will be forget who the hell are you. If you say something i will not take time to kill you.
Su she: What you think of yourself ?? Who gave to permission to killing??
wen chao(laughed): Did I need to ask permission to kill you? Me, the world master don't need any permission . I can do anything if i want . I am great world master he say and laughed ....
Jiang cheng, wei wuxain, NH, wen qing roll their eyes when he himself praising.
Did he even know how to clean after shit?? dreaming of being world master.huh....
He murmured which is only hear by cheng, qing and nh. Before he say something more cheng shut him.
Wen chao: I will be leader of all group.before anyone say something he add if anyone have problem say to me then there day will be last in this world.x
wherever you are standing this belongs to me and i don't care if you agreed or not.
All of them angry at him but can't do anything rather then agreed with him .they don't to create war between their sect with this cunning wen and they want to complete this night hunt without any problem so they  follow what ever the fucker say.
Now they are creating group with 4-5 member .
Group 1: xinchen, zixun, su she, NH for 1 week .
Group 2: wen ying , zixuan , jiang cheng
Group 3: Lan zhan , Mingjue , wen ning
Like all the disciple also made their group and other remaining when disciple
and other disciple are in one group .There are 4 group like that and wen chao as leader of this four groups.
Lan zhan eyes are searching for another pair of silver eye but his dissapoint he was not there but he don't know that wei ying was there but he was behind the nie clan disciple becuz whatever then wen fucking chao was blabbering he wasnot interested so he just went their and sat and wei ying was also searching but he cannot see clearly from where he is sitting .
Both of them don't know but their heart want to see each other.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This much for this chapter
I hope you are not being boring
And also sry for not wangxian part
After this chapter there will be and i don't know about night hunt so i want to skip that part in another there will be after 1 week.sry for that
  What you think did they already fall for each other??? hmmmmm