35....

From this part we are going to start Jiang Cheng and lan xichen story... sorry if I disappointed all of you guys and I hope you are liking my story..so not delay...

____________________________________

From the information I got is Lans  only love once in their life time.Their heart soul belongs to their half soulmate. If their death of soulmate in some case lans always stay loyal.They never think of another marriage and In the matter of love lans don't like to be forced and they don't force other to love him/ her...

The lans are possessive to their partner.They don't like when they didn't get attention from their husband or wife..they get jealous when his partner talking and giving more attention then them..and talking with other random person in front of his partner its like venom....

And don't offended your partner if you don't wants to be punished ( you know what punishment I am talking about...I know you are not innocent as you look like😆)......

Wei ying was saying sitting on the rock where jiang Cheng and nie huasaing were also present....he was telling about lan to jiang Cheng..who listening him with his open ear..and nie huasaing sitting their open mouth knowing lan details...

Wow...wei xiong I didn't know that you know this much about lans..from where you got this information....nie huasaing asked wei ying who is thinking how to ignore the question...

Nie bro it doesn't matter from where I got .. isn't it good we got to know about lan it's helpful for us....wei ying said laying on the rock looking at sky...

Nie huasaing nod his head but inside he was doubt how easily he got information did he have some  secret spy like he have...nie huasaing disturb when jiang Cheng called wei ying..he looked at them where wei ying making teasing face to jiang Cheng...

What happen he asked to wei ying who looked at him...

Nie bro looked someone is so excited to know about someone... Jiang Cheng control yourself..he said looking at Jiang Cheng who looked like ready to punch wei ying...

"WEI WUXIAN "..... jiang Cheng yelled at wei ying who is laughing his ass off...

Sorry...sorry.. jiang Cheng I didn't mean to laugh at you but you face didn't help either.....wei ying said controlling his laugh....

Wei xiong....did you also got information about zewjun ge( xichen)...

Yes nie bro... you know when I think of doing something  then I completely do all ..wei ying said winking at nie bro like feeling probably proud for his work....

Obviously this work he did is hard not that much but it is...he asked all this thing to lan zhan who asked many questions to wei ying before telling about lans...wei ying bribe lan zhan with kisses saying he will tell him all when his Mission will complete...lan zhan then nod his head and do his work..

After getting information he run towards Jiang Cheng to tell before he forget...it's not like he have memory problem but when he started doing other things he forget others so without delay he run towards his brother......

So back to the wei ying

Hmm... so what I am saying??.. wei ying asked them after coming from his day dream....

You didn't say anything...you are just lost somewhere... jiang Cheng said smacking wei ying who rub his head feeling pain...

Hmm..lan zh-.... Jiang Cheng I was going to say but not now...I am here helping you and looked at you smacking me hmmp..
Wei ying pout at jiang Cheng but thanking his mouth for not spell lan zhan from his mouth...