Date II🌹🌹

Lan zhan and wei ying are walking side by side...looking people crowd at the night time...both are holding hands..both of smile on their face...

Its like wei ying giving tour visit to lan zhan...wei ying take lan zhan to lotus pond....both are sitting on boat corner side...wei ying giving lotus pod to lan zhan to eat...they are in the middle of pond surrounded by lotus....

Wei ying smile seeing lan zhan eating happily...both something hit on his mind and smile mischievously .....smirk thinking how will be lan zhan reaction...

Ummm..lan zhan..even we are here why its so hot here...wei ying

( confuse).... hmm ...not hot..its chilling...lan zhan

You are cold person so that's why...and i am here hot and handsome..man..its obliviously to feel hot..( wink)... wei ying

Nonsense.....lan zhan

What???... how can you say something like that....lan zhan we are on date..and instead of spoiling me you are making fun of me..( pout)... wei ying

( Chuckle).... beautiful....pretty....sweet...gorgeous...all of this is my wifey.....lan zhan

( blush ).... yaaaa....stop..stop calling me wifey.....wei ying

No.....

But i am not your wifey yet...lan zhan....

Then...we sho-...

Wait wait lan zhan..I know what you are going to say..but first we have to tell our family and main important my protective brother.....wei ying

Hmm......then i should tell my brother...

Noooooo.......not now lan zhan...we should date first like lover...i want to first enjoy secret dating like this then both of us will  say...like that handsome character on novel..hihi...wei ying

Hmmm......

You are looking so handsome...lan zhan

Hmmm.......

Looking stunning..like as always..

Hmm........

Many of the girl wants to be your partner...but they only can think..you are mine.....

Hmmm.......

What hmm...hmmm...lan zhan.............( silence )....... are you angry..

No...

Shut up...you are..I know..did i offend you..

No...

Its because i say not to tell anyone about our relation ...

No....

Then what lan zhan...( piss)

wei ying said handsome to him...

( confuse)... to whom...isn't i said to you...handsome...stunning..Then..

Before me you say someone is handsome from novel character ...

( Think)....." Did i say sth like that...think wei ying...think... wait yes that novel guy".. ( chuckle)..... hahaha...lan zhan you are angry because of this...

Hmm...don't like...you praise someone...only allowed to me...

Ok...ok...lan zhan....let's go towards market...

Lan zhan pull wei ying towards him and kiss him..till wei ying tap him

Hmm..let's go..then after I will take you
somewhere lan zhan....wei ying

Hmm...

Both of them visit some market places and wei ying brought his favourite food for both of them..for himself he order spicy and for lan zhan its normal...
Both have their lunch...today wei ying didn't order his wine ....

After that wei ying take lan zhan towards the sunset area...lan zhan remember thus place...its the waterfall area where they meet for first time...

Wei ying smile looking at lan zhan shocked face ...

Lan zhan...you like this place...

Wei ying this..we are here...this is so far from there...

Hmm...I know lan zhan but i want our first date to happen there where we first meet so I used talisman..here....i can guess my surprised work..

Hmm.....

Lan zhan looked at wei ying face and smile...he looked so beautiful even in sunset...wei ying always make lan zhan happy in every action he did...lan zhan first time open his heart for someone...who love him unwillingly..he didn't regret loving wei ying and open his heart for him...

After his brother  lan zhan feel safe and care in wei ying and feel warm in wei ying arms...

Lan zhan took wei ying hands make looked at him..hugged him....wei ying was surprised at sudden hug but soon melt...he sense something in lan zhan

Lan zhan...don't you like this place..you looked sad....

chuckled at wei ying innocent )....I am not sad.......wei ying....( hmm)... thank you...( this make wei ying looked at him ask why?)........ thank you for coming here for night hunt....for trying to make your friend ...for always having me in your side...thank you for opening my heart for you......wei ying after brother you are the only person who i feel love and care.....you are the only person i feel warm in your arms...you are the only one i want to live my entire life......wei ying always be my side ...be my soulmate...be my strong side not weakness...because of you i feel now completed ...

Wei ying hugged lan zhan he have tears i his eyes listening confession of lan zhan...he feel so important to someone who he loved more than himself....he was happy now he can make someone feel cared and loved so now he going to spoiled lan zhan in loved and care....

He himself let spoiled by lan zhan and he will also spoiled lan zhan in his loved..

( Chuckled )..... hmm...lan zhan..now you already say all the things..now i don't have any thing to say...only Three words..i have...  I LOVE YOU LAN WANGI....MY HANGUN JUN.......MINE LAN ZHAN....

I Love my wei ying too......

Both of them smiled and sit there enjoy sunset.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

Sorry for short chapter....enjoy reading the date second part....hope you all like it....see you soon in next chapter....
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

if someone have to ask  anything ..you can ask ......bye...