47.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 🎉🎉

After Jiang Cheng denied wei wuxian to go yunmeng market with him...he just shrugged and went alone..
He know that something is disturbing his brother and also his shijie looked at him then talk something which he understand less...he thought maybe they  start the preparation for upcoming marriage...

He know marriage ceremony will be in his home but don't know whose...so he guess the older one is his shijie so...

At first he went towards the wine shop ..then bought two jar..he went towards some people sit with them start gossiping with them..after finishing he stand then bid bye ..went from there ..as he was looking at the decorations and some material he didn't looked and colloide with someone Infront of him..he gasps hurriedly said sorry not looking at the face of maiden..

"Wei wuxian"

Wei ying frowned someone calling his name then he looked at maiden face..he was shocked for second but smile after her..

"Wen Qing"

Wei ying called her.she nodded replying to him..wei ying then said her to walk with her. She also didn't denied..

Wei wuxian and wen Qing are classmates in cloud recesses..they were friends..at first wei ying used to follow wen Qing to be friend with her but after lan zhan found about it ...as wei ying know his husband love to drink vinegar then he stop and only talked sometimes in classroom in the absence of lan zhan..

After he stopped then wen Qing start to approach him he was confused with her at sudden change of his behavior but think may be she wants to be friend as she didn't used to talked...

From that day Wen Qing started to approach wei ying even if he wants to go play and catch fish with nie huasaing...she also came with him saying about herbs she need so she want to join ...

Sometimes lan zhan ignore wei ying for that..wei ying tried many process to coax his husband...after many tried he make lan zhan understand that wen Qing only wants to be his friend as she don't talked anyone rather then him, Jiang yanli and her brother wen Ning...
Lan zhan nod his half hearty believing his wei ying but didn't wen Qing..

After their class end they didn't meet each other and today is the day...after   five months they meet with each other as wen Qing came to the yunmeng market....so he doesn't want to be rude not talking with her and she also did follow him so they were walking side to side.

Both of them went inside to eat ..they order then star to eat... suddenly wen Qing hold the hand of wei wuxian who was cleaning his hand ...wei wuxian looked at her with confused eyes..

"What happened wen Qing?..

Wei wuxian I want to tell you something..( nervous)..

Okay.....hey why are you nervous? 
Wei wuxian said when he see wen Qing is being nervous not looking at him...

The thing is that from the day you start talking to me in the clouds recesses..I start to feel something..i always ignore people presence even at I want to ignore but I can't...

Wei wuxian was not understanding why wen Qing was telling now...but he didn't want to disturb her..so he attentively listen her..but somehow he guessing it's sound like proposing...he was wishing god not to be what he was thinking..

Wei wuxian....

         Hnn? ...ohh sorry I was thinking something..hmm so what are you saying..

( Sigh)....

Wei wuxian....why did you suddenly stop talking at cloud recesses..and also stop following me to be friend..

Wei wuxian was listening but didn't expect that question from her...now he was gulping thinking for some excuses ..

Hmm( gulp).... Haha...wen Qing what are you talking about?.. when did I stop talking to you..I just ..I just don't want to disturb you as you are focusing on study and me just chilling..

Wen Qing was silent and looking at wei wuxian who was trying to hide his nervousness in his face and voice...

Hmm...then you know why I started to approach you after that...
Wen Qing said after being silent for minute..

Why??  Wei wuxian asked ...

Because I want to be with you...

(      (⁠(⁠(⁠;⁠ꏿ⁠_⁠ꏿ⁠;⁠)⁠)⁠) Wei wuxian expression.   )

What do you mean by that wen Qing ??..
Wei wuxian asked opening wine jar as wen Qing didn't say anything he drink the wine only to be.....

I like you.....

( Choked ).....ack....ack....ack....( Gulp)...

Are you fine..

....y- yes
Wen Qing hand him water who drink without any questions...

Wei wu- wen Qing I know what you want to say....you are asking about your proposal isn't it?...
Wei wuxian said cutting wen Qing..

Wen Qing nod his head when wei wuxian already said what she wants...

( Sigh)...wen Qing..

.I like you too......

But only as a friend.

.my one of the bestest friend...sorry but I don't feel like you do about me...
Wei wuxian said making wen Qing heart feel pain.

Wei wuxian hold wen Qing hand and said sorry when he noticed wen Qing trying to control her tears...wei wuxian know she don't like to show her weakness to anyone even Infront of friends...just like him.. bestfriend things...

And wen Qing I already love someone...there is someone who already won my heart...that person is the owner of my heart...
Wei wuxian said smiling to himself..

Lan wangi...

Huh??.. wen Qing said lan wangi name making wei wuxian looked at her

You love lan wangi... isn't it

H- how??
Wei wuxian shocked

( Smile)... I  was guessing but now I know............ wei wuxian can I ask you something from you for the last time..

Hmm...( Smile)..

. Can we fly the latern at evening before I go...

Yes...we can...

Okay let's meet that time.. I am going then
...
Wen Qing went from there  hurriedly when she can't control her tears ... leaving wei wuxian on the shop...
Wei wuxian looked at wen Qing went from there...he know she must be crying right now...but he can't do anything right...
He can't return back the feeling to her when he love his husband more than anything...
Now he only hope she move on from him found who will loving his best friend..