sunny🌞🌞

Lan zhan and wei ying started spending their time together......mostly i should say wei ying follow lan zhan wherever he go.....he likes to follow lan zhan annoy him...tease him....not like that lan zhan being offend of him....he likes when wei ying follow him....
...
....
...
....
...
...
"WEI WUXIAN" come back here.....jiang cheng yelled at running wei ying....after he went out of sight...jiang cheng grit his teeth angrily....this kid never listen to me..(pat pat)... ahhhhhh.....cheng xiong..its me huaisang...jang cheng was cursing wei ying but didn't notice nei was near calling him so he pat him in his shoulder but it startled him....(sigh)....nie  bro can't you just simply call me...you startled me out of nowhere ...
Nie::: hihihi....xiong i call you but you are lost in your thought so...jiang cheng hummed him...but why are you so pissed off...where is wei xiong????
jiang cheng::: don't talk about that brat...
Nie bro::: why??? something happen...
Jiang cheng::: kind of....where did you think he actually go daily??? first after hunt i think may be he was with you but he not....did you know??
nie::: cheng xiong...i always think that its only me who notice that ....i don't know..he didn't tell me...he kind of changed after coming from night hunt....
Jiang cheng nod his head...may be he something cooking on his mind to give suprise...
Nie::: ok xiong i have to go..( nod) ok with that he went from there....
___________________________________________________________________
Jiang cheng was just walking at the river side....he was thinking of something so he didn't notice big hole in the ground before he fall someone pull him backward by his hand...jiang cheng head  collide in someone chest that made him to come out of his world...he looked up to see but instantly he lost in his black brown eyes how can he have this beautiful eyes.....Are you fine???? ohhh this world from this mouth is so sound amazing ....hello?? are you fine...when this world came out of his world jiang cheng realize that he was gazing at that person for long time...embarrassedly he let go of him..yeah!! I am fine..thankyou for saving me saying that he went from their without looking back for this person....he feel embarrassed for looking at that person....
Someone is looking jiang cheng back until he lost from his sight...he shooked his head and smile after that he also went from there....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The hell!!! its so embarrassed....what he will think of me???............wait why should i care about that.....but how will i face him...his face was so handsome...his eyes..his voice how deep
he was worry about me.....
"Miss jiang"-----
yes.....wait what you called me....how dare you wei ying...cheng shout at him after realized what wei ying called to him
Wei ying::: but i didn't call you...why should i will call you miss...are you...hahahahaha (smack)
Jiang cheng::: what nonsense....[- _  -]
wei ying::: why are you blushing...are you thinking of someone...hmmmp🤨
Jiang cheng::: who is blushing ?? noone and why should i think of him huh!!!!!
Wei ying::: HIM🧐    Jiang cheng:::😱😵
jiang cheng::: wait where did you go when i was calling you???
wei ying::: stop changing topic...I am not cheng replied that.....yeah yeah..i can see blushing miss cheng....saying that he ran ....YOU!!!!! Jiang cheng followed him to beat him....
____________________________________________________________________
At another place
You are smiling xichen...anything happen that make you happy...nie mingjue asked him....when he see xichen was smiling more today...
all of there present look at xichen...
Lan zhan also notice something  different on his brother but he let it go
Xichen::: nothing happen daege...can't i be happy and smile?
mingjue:::yeah you can ....but this smile is different today...
Jin guangyao::: its something you are hiding from us daege???
May be fall for someone mingjue said that jokingly but someone didn't like he angrily fist up his hand and hide behind him...(fake smile )
Xichen::: all of you all stop its nothing like that....
Someone was relief from that he didn't like when he think someone with xichen except him...........he love him or should i say obsesses   in him.....he can do anything even kill someone for him.....he fake up his smile from outside but burning from inside...
Lan zhan  went from there sitting one of the rock so he can watched his love running and jumping like bunny.....wei ying was teasing his brother and running
before jiang cheng can  catch....
Wei ying was looking ethereal...glowing on sun...lan zhan was lost in him and smiling  looking at him.....But his beauty did also catch someone attention.....he laugh evily thinking something on his non existence brain....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This much for this chapter..
..hope you like it....
Please vote for my work....
🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂
see you in next chapter.....
Which one will fall first
Jiang cheng
       Or
Lan xichen
Comment down your favourite drama name if you like to watch....
Byeee☺️☺️