Lan Qiren

Lan qiren is sect leader of  lan clan and also uncle of lan xinchen and lan wanji
Lan brother father in seclusion after his wife death. Lan brother never get father love so uncle love them and provide all the knowledge and they are now known as high cultivator .
Lan xinchen is friendly type but lan wanji follow the uncle path cold strict in another word monk
They don't want lan wanji to be like lan qiren so he make wanji to participate in all ceremony to be friendly but this things didn't change wanji .
Lan xinchen hope that he found his love one who can change his nature.
So that's why lan quiren call lan xinchen and lan wanji in orchid room for discussion.
Lan xinchen and lan wanji went for orchid room they greet their uncle.
Xinchen:" uncle is their any tasks you want us to do" he say with pouring tea for his uncle, di di and for himself
Qiren: I want both you and wanji to participate in night hunt after 2 days with some disciple
Xinchen: for how many day?
Qiren: 2-3 weeks. I know its long and you will say that its too many and how i will manage the sect alone. For this you don't worry . I can manage .
Lan xinchen nod his head.he was going to ask this question but before he ask qiren give him answer.
Lan wanji: uncle . Its important to go. You will be alone. Said with straight face but xinchen can see worried in his voice and face.
Lan qiren: don't worry about it. I want you to participate in this and also i don't want your brother to go alone their.
Lan wanji approve and nod his head
Lan wanji: library read book
By saying he go from their leaving lan xinchen and lan qiren to dicuss further .
Lan qiren : I hope this long night hunt make some difference in him. I want him  discipline but not monk.
Xinchen : don't worry uncle . Time will come and i hope he found his half one
By saying he smile towards his uncle.
Lan qiren : not only him you also found some one .
Xinchen(smile ): I will .so i will pack some materials which can help during hunt.
They discuss for sometime and xinchen went towards library .
He see his didi sitting near the table reading some novel.
Xinchen: a'zhan
Lan wanji look towards his brother who call him.
Wangi: brother want something?
xinchen: hmm... after library did you have any tasks to do ?
wangi: no. Rest
Xinchen : ok.. so i want you to pack your some clothes and needed material .we are going after 2 days with some diciple
Wangi: where?
Xinchen : wen sect. Uncle say that from all clan heir are coming for this night hunt.
Wanji: mmm.... by saying this he start to read the book .
Lan xinchen smile .he already know his didi is less talker .after bid bye he went to his hanshi.

Jinshi: Lan wanji room
Hanshi: lan xinchen room
...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.I know this is boring chapter
But i will try to make interesting
Please vote
May be grammer mistake