friend??

Now all of them are deciding to make another groups for night hunt. The main reason for changing groups is to became friend with each other and to understand each other better for future..
It can also help to create good communication between sect......
Now they decide the group.....
1st group::: lan xinchen, jiang cheng, zixuan
2nd group::: lan zhan, wei ying, wen ning
3rd group:::Mingjue, nie huaisang, su she, zixun
It was lan xinchen decision to put lan zhan and wei ying together...he notice yesterday when he went to find his brother he notice his brother was glaring at wei ying and wen ning....wen ning is like brother for both of them so it was not possible to glare. For wei ying  he was with wen ning...its not like something he close with wei ying so why he will be angry when both of them are close ??....but he is not sure so he didn't focus on this matter...
And other are disciple group. The female maiden stay at the camp place.........
After the group decided the two person are more happy then they are looking...one is happy by thinking that he  can spend his time with his love and another is happy by thinking that he can make him friend like he thought but he is aware of his feeling....
They are standing side to side...both of them heart are beating rapidly....and nervous...they will be with each other for 1 week they are excited plus happy....
Are you ready for night hunt?? wei ying asked to lan zhan
But lan zhan didn't say anything.he was just standing there saying nothing..so wei ying stand infront of lan zhan looking on eyes of lanzhan...Both of their heart beat are nonstop beating....

Wei ying went in his previous position when lan zhan didn't say anything

Wei ying went in his previous position when lan zhan didn't say anything....Wei ying was questioning himself if they only be friend when he feel something in his heart....but he didn't notice lan zhan ears are red because of blushing when wei ying was looking with love eyes...
Wei ying was aware that he was looking at lan zhan with loving eyes...
Now all of them apart with each other and went towards their location with each group......
Lan zhan, wei ying and wen ning are walking towards their location with two of them are talking and one of them are silently walking or listening whatever they are talking....
After walking for while they sit in some place resting for some minute... wen ning went to bring water for them....now both wei ying and lan zhan are sitting silently without any word.....Wei ying have mission to make lan zhan his friend so he have to take first step for talking....
Wei ying:::ahhh!!! lan zhan...is it your first night hunt??? he asked him and without thinking he called him lan zhan which only his uncle and brother call him...at that moment lan zhan  was suprised thinking how wei ying know his name and how its feel so good hearing his name from wei ying mouth...before he say something wei ying ask another question not letting him to answer..
Wei ying::: Why you don't like to talk to me??? Did i anyhow hurt you to hate me???
when lan zhan hear hate word he shook his denying within a second not to create misunderstanding between them..
Lan zhan::: Not hate...Less talk..he give him answer in short thinking that wei ying will not be understand what he say but his surprised wei ying understood what he want to say...
Wei ying::: Are you same with all people? How did you live in your home??
lan zhan::: Novel reading , practice , writing rules
Wei ying::: What rules are you talking about??
Lan clan rules lan zhan replied to himm..
Wei ying nod his head in understanding::::ohh!!! that's why lan people are decent...and i hear from some people that lan are know as self control and follow every rules and  i was not believing but after seeing you i as starting to believe.how many rules are there???
just 3000 said lan zhan....
After hearing the answer he choke in nothing...is he hearing right...3000 rules is he joking with him..wei ying is thinking and look at lan zhan face..how can he say just 3000 rules like ......it just a piece of cake( any way there is no cake at that time i just write there)
Wei ying::: are you telling joke to me..if it is joke it will be stop joking like that....
Lan zhan look at him::: no joke.... he say to him..My name you know how...
Wei ying remember he called lan zhan with his birth name without his constant ...
Wei ying::: nie bro said your name and i am sorry i called you with your birth name without your constant ...
Lan zhan shooked his head its fine he say to him::: you can call me lan zhan its sound beautiful from your lip..he say looking at wei ying eye...
Wei ying became loss of word for second:: is he flirting with me he was thinking in his mind.he blushed when he understand what lan zhan say. So he also say  to call  him wei ying. Lan zhan nod his head...
Lan zhan::: wei ying..are you fine??? he asked when he see wei ying blushing face...
Wei ying heart skip a beat when he call his name::: yeah!!!! i am fine....ahh!!! lan zhan he stop for a moment to look at lan zhan face....lan zhan look at him and wait for him to ask..but he was not waiting for this question what wei ying ask to him...
Can we be friends????wei ying was waiting for his answer but lan zhan stand from his sit and start walking....
Wei ying was confused for a moment why he didn't reply to him...he also stand and run to catch up with lan zhan......
Wei ying::: lan zhan wait!!!! why didn't you answer me??? you said you didn't hate me so why we can't be friend.....
Lan zhan stopped walking and wei ying collide at his back....he was just few inch shorter from him...
Wei ying::: ahh!!!! lan zhan...what happ--
before wei ying could ask lan zhan cut him...
Lan zhan:: no....
Wei ying became confuse listening to him and ask what no...
Lan zhan::: we can't be friend.....we are not just friend....he said
Wei ying don't know why he feel  happy listening that they are not just friend but he was confuse why lanzhan said so he asked...why???
lan zhan::: ask yourself...can we be only friend...did you  just want to be friend with me...did you have only friend feeling towards me....in your heart????give me your answer after you find true answer of my question..lan zhan was feeling frustrated after listening wei ying wants to be just friend with him....he don't want to be that...he start walking forward but look back and said to wei ying who is lost...and looking whole confused
Wei ying......wei ying just look at him...he don't know what to say..he was lost in every word that lan zhan say..
We can't be just friend...............No friend zone by saying we start walking...wei ying nod to him....
Wei ying was looking the back of lan zhan...
He was lost in his world but startled by wen ning who just came...
Wen ning::: wei jie.. what happen???
Wei ying::: we can't be friend??
Wei ning::: huh!!! friend...what are you saying wei jie ??? before wen ning could ask anything wei ying cut him...
Wei ying::: Ahh!!! Ning i was waiting for you...let's go...
Wen ning was confused of sudden change but he let it go....
Wei ying was thinking that...why
We can't be friend ??
lan zhan know why
They can't be friend..
.
..
..
..
..
..
..
...
..
..
.
..
...
.
...
..
....
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
..
..
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This much for this chapter....
I hope you liked this chapter
Please vote.....😊😊
Grammer or spelling mistake their
You can also share the ideas if you want
😁😁😁😁😁
🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀