34...

Nice to meet you guys after long time.HiHiHi....
Okay let's start not delay the story...

So...guys let's start our mission...Wei ying said gaining the attention of two gossiping guys..

What mission wei xiong?? Are we going for night hun-...... what ??.. night hunt..is it allow here to go for that...Nie husaing and Jiang Cheng asked wei ying who is ready to throw them in trash....

What with that look??.. if the things mission is not going to night hunt then what's that for??... Wei ying looked at Jiang Cheng with bored looked when jiang Cheng nonchalantly said that...

How can you be my brother dumb..Now I have to question uncle aunt did they are your real parents wei ying question Jiang Cheng for being so dumbest...

Wei xiong and Jiang xiong can you both stop  fighting...I am curious about your mission..nie husaing said being annoyed and curious about mission that wei ying said..

( sigh)... really I have to say..... nevermind the mission I was talking about is jiang Cheng love mission...I mean make fall in love lan xichen with my dumbest broth-
....whom you are calling dumb..shut your mouth before my fist land on your.. jiang Cheng  warned wei ying who roll his eye..

Jiang xiong..wei xiong is here helping you but you are being rude here.....I am being rude.. Jiang Cheng said.....yes...

Instead of Thanksgivings me he wants to land fist..so hurt...wei ying said acting like full hurt..

Both wei ying and nie husaing looked at Jiang Cheng like waiting for something...Jiang Cheng notice them

Ok..ok...wei ying my bother..thank you so much for helping to court my crush....if in future you want something help from me you can ask....Jiang Cheng said with straight face.

Ok stop..it does not sound like thanking by your face..but for you I am doing this.....so I will ask for help....wei ying said cleaning his flute..

LAN ZHAN.....

Both Jiang Cheng and nie husaing scream on top of their lungs not believing what they hear that scared shit out of wei ying at sudden scream...

Wei xiong did you just say lan zhan..am I hearing things... but I did hear right... nie husaing said being froze on his place..

No..not only you I did hear also...Jiang Cheng add with him...

Umm..hahaha....ji- Jiang Cheng..nie bro both of you are just hearing things
.I didn't said that.........And how can you think me the friend of cold ice...hahaha...I say..umm ( jc & nh👀👀)... umm..yes I say lan xichen

Lan xichen???

Yes lan xichen we should know about him..his like and dislike so you will be close with him without akward moment.. isn't it??  Haha..wei ying said saving his ass from his brother

But.......what it take time to say..did you just add the things to be saved by something...Jiang Cheng said raising brows at Wei ying...

Nie husaing laugh looking at wei ying face who looked like being caught of lie...

What jiang Cheng here I am helping you and you are ( sigh).... leave it...focus on like of dislike of future brother in law of mine or I say husband of brother of mine..haha....
Wei ying run from their before he beat up...

Wei bro stop for me...wait I am also coming...

Nie husaing follow him but wei ying is fast to be followed...god know where he go but yes did god know where he go....

At wangxian

Lan zhan( huff).... lan zhan( huff).... What are you reading.......same as always...why did you read  this novel ...wei ying said sitting on lan zhan lap who is reading novel on the second floor library

It's lan zhan private library where no one can disturb so lan zhan always went to read their of wei ying wants to come to him so he can without being caught they can talk freely....

It's interesting lan zhan reply playing with wei ying hair

Where did you go after class?? Lan zhan asked wei ying.

I am with my brother and nie husaing after the class...discuss about something..wei ying said resting his head on lan zhan chest...

Hmmm....

Lan zhan.. I have to ask you something about xichen daege... wei ying asked looking at lan zhan reaction...

What about him??  Lan zhan asked wei ying being confused...

Umm..I will tell you in future but right now I have mission about something so can you helped me...wei ying said lan zhan hoping not to asked further questions..

And it's like lan zhan understood so he nodded his head...

Wei ying..... called lan zhan

Yes lan zhan....

Did you swap any kind of  book on my table ....lan zhan asked being serious

Wei ying froze on his place now trying to escape from his deed knowing it's not good to be here right now... he looked at lan zhan who is all serious face that make wei ying to be panic

Lan zha-

I asked something wei ying....it's looked  like lan zhan is full serious now

Lan zhan I am sorry it's just I want to prank with you..am not doing this from now..sorry...wei ying said making innocent with puppy eyes face...that surely melt lan zhan heart but not now..

I think I have to start your punishment..lan zhan said focusing on book...

So you are talking about silent treatment..that punishment.. please lan zhan I can't live without talking with you...I swear I am not doing this from now....wei said panicking thinking lan zhan giving silent treatment...

No..Not silent treatment.....lan zhan said looking at Wei ying face

Then...

The punishment that in your erotic book...

Lan zhan word making looked at him with open mouth and widen eyes...he didn't believe lan zhan will say that...it's dream right what he hear...only in wei ying dream lan zhan is blunt but this..
He can't believe

Lan zhan...

Did you understand wei ying and be ready for punishment if you did trouble..
Lan zhan said to wei ying who nod his head

Lan zhan smirk after wei ying left from there not knowing it make half of wei ying nervous and half excited.....

Hello everyone nice to see you... enjoy reading the story...vote for this.... hope you liking my story..
See you soon with next chapter...