38

First I wants to say sorry for my not updating story ahead..I have to run some urgent work....I hope you all still like my story...I am so sorry all of you my friends....

Jiang Cheng was going towards the bridge where nie huasaing said him to wait...he was going further then he see some shilloute there in white dress...for some reason Jiang Cheng think he is his crush lan xichen but he think how can he will be here when all work is in cloud recesses ...

Lan xichen patiently waiting for Nie huasaing to go together....he was looking at the scenerio Infront of him when he sense someone is coming he turn around he  become surprised Jiang Cheng there instead of Nie huasaing..

Both of them stop at there place looking at each other.. Jiang Cheng freezer in his place when lan xichen turn around..then he remember nie huasaing that he have surprised for him the bridge..

" Is this a surprise nie huasaing talking about??".. Jiang Cheng think in his mind lan xichen is there half shock and half happy that Jiang Cheng is there instead of Nie huasaing..this is happy moment for them.....

Ahh!!.. Childie Jiang..you here?... Lan xichen asked Jiang Cheng to confirm as he come here instead of Nie huasaing..

"Ye- yeah..umm...nie bro have some errand so he can't come then he send me...I am sorry if you don't then I can go ba-..". Lan xichen cut him before Jiang Cheng complete his word and turn back to go...

It's the greatest moments for lan xichen to know about the Jiang Cheng then how can he going to miss it...

NO.....hehe..I mean Childie Jiang no need to go back..you already here it will be better if we proceed our journey.." lan xichen said Jiang Cheng nod his head hiding his blushing face from lan xichen not knowing he already notice ...

They are buying the lights...candles...some tea for guest..and sweets for the disciples....they were returning back from the town Jiang Cheng eyes fall on the beautiful latern hanging on the vendor he went there Start to memorizing and lost in his world not knowing someone is looking at him with loving eyes he was looking at him without blinking.. Jiang Cheng turn around notice the gaze if lan xichen it makes him all red he went near him....

Prince xichen....zew jun.... XICHEN GE.... Jiang Cheng shout near his ear making flinch that made him come out of his world...So-sorry... don't want to do but you are lost and we need to return so....

( embarrassed)... Huh...it's ok childie Jiang....so let's return..............but what did you call be?.... Lan xichen asked Jiang Cheng who gulp think that it offended him...

Xichen ge....I am sorr-.... No...you don't have to be sorry..it's sound good from you..if you want you can call me by this name..it's will be nice if I called by that name.....lan xichen said him feeling happy when Jiang Cheng feeling better around him...

Jiang Cheng nod his not knowing what to say so he followed silently but it's not akward it's opposite both feeling happy and enjoying....

Not knowing what to say Jiang Cheng was following lan xichen but lan xichen wants to know about him so he started the conversation with him...

Umm.. Childie Jiang...after complete this study what's you plan ...

Xi-xichen GE.. please call me wanyin..or Jiang wanyin if you want..and after complete I will help my father to run the sect... Jiang Cheng said

Ok..then I will call you wanyin then....so..you and your brother who is younger...

It's me....

But it's looked like wei wuxian is the youngest...

Yeah becuz he acts like youngest and always create trouble around him..so me and shijie have to babysit him..( sigh).. but I feel happy that he is happy may be we are not blood brothers but I care and love him like ours...and I am bit protective so people though I am older and him youngest...and shijie is eldest if us..she is like our second mother after mom..may I say wei ying only listen to shijie more than me..( shake his head with smile on his face).... Ohh I talk too much sorry if you feel bored...

"How can I feel bored when you are in my side."..lan xichen said..he was looking all the way at him when he was saying...

Did you say something??...

Lan xichen eyes widen when he noticed that he say aloud thank God he didn't listen properly...

Lan xichen shake his denying that no he didn't he told the lie now he will write rules as punishment later but its important here to talk with him..

Lan xichen shook his head thinking love can make any people go opposite to them...like he never told lie nor give permission to call him xichen ge rather then his brother...but for Jiang Cheng it's all allow..

Hmm.. xichen ge...( Should I??)..... Hmm...( Nothing will happen)... Did y-you think about we-( all is well)... Wedding... jiang Cheng asked him and look aside not knowing what will happen...

Lan xichen was shocked at sudden question looked at jiang Cheng who hiding his face..he chuckled thinking may be hiding his blushing...

Yeah..I will think if someone will be ready for that..but I have to wait for that moment...lan xichen said him...

Jiang Cheng looked at him being confused asked someone who??...

Someone whom I love....

This word from the lan xichen made Jiang Cheng little hope crush down...it's like nothing in his world are save all lost the hope..he made it's mix in thin air ...

He fake smile at him...ohhh....only the word he say...the tears in his eyes will be fallen anytime so he move forward leaving lan xichen behind....

BUT.....

THE..

Coming....

NEXT...

Word

Make

Jiang Cheng

Soul..

Left

His body...

So see you soon with new update don't worry I don't have to do anything right now so I will update my story with out delay...I hope you guys like this...
Vote for this...