Loyalty Blood.

This chapter continues the past of Asgard, Just after frenemies If you find it difficult to catch Read Frenemies Chapter Once more, Got It! Let's Go.

As me and Loki were Talking alout In the Ballroom I just Forget That give my word to Frigga I have to meet her.

"Oh..no! I have to go ". I put the fresh mix Fruit Juice Down on the table in which me and loki were chattering on.

"Where ?". Loki asked.

"I Have to meet queen Frigga".

"Mother, Did she told you to meet her?". He asked.

"No, I wanted to meet her". I answered

"Regarding what?". Loki asked

"Regarding ....". I stopped. Should I tell him? I mean It will give him more reasons to Fly on. what should i tell him? That I wants to know why I am feeling sad After knowing that he is going to marry someone else. I think I should tell him, I mean I should be honest. "I ... Wanted to know Why Your second marriage is hurting me". I sight and Said that in flow. Shoot; I shouldn't have.

His face was leaning down and then His gaze meets my face He sighed and Side smiled.
"Look y/n, I know okay I know its hard to stay with An extremely Ravishing and Handsome god in the same room and not be in love with him, Specially A Superior One like me". He made that I know I am Too handsome Face. I hit his hands to wake him up to reality. " Ow! That Is Terribly Rude!". He said.

"Mr, Self lover . Let you be aware that the reason I wanted to know Why Is because I know I am not in love with You" I pointed towards him.  He looks at me with an unsatisfied look.

"As you wish". He said that and we went to Frigga's chamber.
As we Enter Her chamber It was all Golden Slightly Silver details Heavenly Essences and A Table full of herb's Asgarding Herbs Enchantress Secrets herbs and many more.

"There You are My dear Daughter In law, And my mischievous Son". She said Loki kissed her hands So do I. "So y/n, What Is it thats Bothering you". I was surprised I mean I didn't even Told her That something was bothering me.

"How do you know that Something is bothering me?". I asked.

"I was raised With Witches". She said And Look deeply in my eyes. I took a deep breath and said .

"Its, I mean...As we know loki is getting married again, and That day when I find that out It Kills me inside". I said. Frigga was Normal.

"Happens sweetie noone want to share Love with other woman".she said.

"No it's not like that I don't even lov...". I was stopped by Loki. "Mother we don't love each other". Loki said completing my sentence. Did I hurt him? Because The way he said that seem so.

"Y/n, Can I know your mothers name". Frigga asked .

"Agathos". I said And Frigga's eyes Widen.

"I beg your pardon? Is your mother Agathos georgego?". She asked.

"Was, And I never heard her last name". I said.

"Agathos georgego The lost Princess Of Avalon, What happened To her?". She asked And I Was Shivering To answer that.

"She...uhm she Killed Herself". I took Sideways Not wanted to be my Tears visible.

"She was complelled". Frigga looks at loki.

"But complellion can be only Done". Loki says and Frigga Completes His sentence" by and Powerful Wizard".

"What kind of completion". Loki asked.

"Love". Frigga replied.

"I beg your pardon, But I didn't get neither of it". I said I really was confused what are the Talking About?.

"Y/n honey please have a sit first". Frigga said and Made me sit On a Couch Comfy one I wanted to sleep on it But We were in a serious Situation.
"Your Mother Was The most beautiful Lady of The whole universe, She went Missing, And Then we have no record of her she disappear in thin air". Frigga said.

"Mother Tell her about The legend". Loki Said.

"What legend" I look at loki then Frigga.

Frigga Sight "The legend says that The Child Of the Miracle woman Will make The father The most Powerful".

"Miracle woman, Meant your mother". Loki says.

"Y/n, Your father Compelled your mother to be in love with him, This complexion Is That strong that it goes Through blood line and Your Mother name Agathos itself Mean loyal woman, So.." Frigga was interrupted.

"Even If you love your husband Or doesn't You will Feel All the feeling Which you feel when you are in love". Loki completed .

With that Tears were rolling down my eyes But My Expression Were Still.

"He spelled my Mother, And when they had me He Understand that the legends were falls He didn't become the Most powerful so He abandoned me, But why didn't he kill me when I was born Or my mother?". I asked .

"We aren't sure about that". Frigga says.

"Mother its Not right, I Don't want y/n to feel all this unwanted feelings". Loki said His voice Made it Very clear that he was Hurt.

"There is and Enchantress who can Undone The Spell but, She lives Far In the Alflem,". Frigga says

"Alflem isn't far". Loki says.

"West Of Alflem". With that Loki Face change into Scared.

"I will take her She won't go there alone". Loki says. And Got out of the chamber.

Frigga sight. "Sweetie Tske some rest, Tomorrow You Have a Long route To travel". Frigga Says And I nodded.

"Thank you Queen Frigga May I take leave". I bowed and asked her.

"Mother, You can call me Mother". She said I was Really Confused. She understood that.

"Even If you love my son or you don't It doesn't change Anything, You are My daughter y/n ". She said with a Soft smile That Motherhood Felt So Good to me. She offered me a Hug.

"But queen doesn't Hug...."
"Queen Want To hug You Its an Order!". mother Complete my sentence. And I Hugged her. it felt Warm and I sight in relief. I gently broke the hug.

"Good night, Mother". I said mothers Smile Widen.

"Good night, Daughter". She said And I went to room were surprisingly Loki was asleep In his Couch. Is he really sleeping or Acting?. He needs a Blanket. I quickly took one And Tucked him in it. He is Acting. I can tell. But let it be Maybe He Need Some Privacy so I won't talk. I got in the bed and Closed my eyes.

OKAY that's it I know I am Late Sorry! But...I mean None is really that Interested in my story. Even if you guys are how will I know You don't Say! And Yeah Next update will be soon