Family Time!

"Loki Get Out of the room I want to change!". I screamed at loki as it was Noon already We have a lunch To be at.
"Can't You see I am busy". loki Reading book is not paying attention.
"Fine! I will Change Inside the closet!". I Storm inside. what should I wear? Blue? Nah. Green? Nope. Uhmm And there it is I found a perfect dress Here;.

Narrators Pov:.
Loki was Downstairs Waiting for Y/n to arrive.
"What the hell Is taking that Much Time". Loki mumbled to himself, He heard Footsteps and Sight In relief.
"Oh What the hell where you do......". He went speechless As he laid his eyes on her.

"I was Just searching for a perfect dress for Your Stupid family dinner!"

"I was Just searching for a perfect dress for Your Stupid family dinner!". She Said With so much Arrogance.

"Gorgeous". He said to himself.

"What ! Lets go Thor is waiting!". Yn Broke Loki's thought and then they entered the royal Dinning Area To do lunch .
Where Odin , Frigga and thor were already sitted as they were late. Loki and yn Greeted them and sits besides Each other.

Yns pov:-
So, I really Am feeling uncomfortable now I shouldn't have worn this dress On a family Lunch Its quite, Hot.
Odin was Sitting on the head of the family place and On the One side on 2 chairs Frigga and thor was sitting and on the opposite one me and Loki who Is Also Not looking comfortable. They servants serve us the Food and all started eating.
"So, Thor How is The affairs with Midgard going?". Odin asked thor.
"Very well Father, I have some friends there to handle". He said
Wow Midgard I always wanted to visit there once Thats quite save and Cool planet.
"And Loki What about you? What are you doing these days". Odin asked loki.
"Handling Asgards Gold coins Income and realms". He said and continue eating not looking at anyone.
"Well, I really appreciate That our family Have One more warrior to fight". Said Frigga Pointing towards me and passing some Fruits to odin.
"Y/n, you can fight". Asked odin.
"Very well Father Infact Y/n beat All the Warriors And Even Gods In on championship we went too". Said thor out of excitement.
"Uhmm haha. Little bit, I can". I said .
"Little Bit! Are you kidding me, she Beat the shit out of gods". Said Thor with a Quite weird language,
"What kind of phrase is that". Frigga asked thor.
"Midgardin's , ". He said .
Well the never ending conversation were going on but loki was really very Quiet here , and then Odin asked something very , ... Weird.
"So When is we having Our grandchildren". I choked water as Odin said that sentence.
"Uhmm I think lady y/n and I am not ready for that". Loki handled that very well.
"When are you ready, you always disappoint me loki". Said Odin, He shouldn't have said that. I mean even I felt bad for loki
"Really, Father Then Why Don't you get your favorite son thor married and Will provide you Your grandchildrens". Said Loki, he really was Very angry.
"I made the wrong choice, I think lady y/n Should have been more happier With Thor". Okay and that hit loki on his nerve Even Frigga Was also Trying to stop Odin to say that, Loki Quickly Got up in a rage and Storm out.
"I...I should Probably go, Excuse me". I said and Got up too pheew. That was really Going awkward. Anyways Now I will chill inside the room, I went inside The room and I saw Loki Anxiously shaking his hands and sitting on the bed I probably should talk to him right? No I shouldn't otherwise He will think that I am catching feelings for him I just sit beside him and stay silent and then Loki Said.

"Was that true?". He asked me.

"What?". I asked him

"You could have been more happier with Thor?". With that I realized what he is going Though The comparison, Not his fault His father started it. "Do you love him?". He asked again this time He made an eye contact too, I can see the amount of sadness and hesitantion Those words Carries

"No, I Mean Thor is Like a brother to me I love him But If odin Have asked me to marry him I could have said no". I said.

"I Really Don't get it! No Matter What I Do He Is Always Going to be the Best! THOR THOR THOR! WHY HIM? And Not me? I am older and Smarter!". He said I can see tears in his eyes he is trembling Out of anger.

"Hey, Loki". I touch his check
"you are different And Perfect in your own way, no matter what odin thinks or who he picks his favorite. You both are Brave, powerful and you both shine in your own way There is no comparison". I said he looks at me with those Puppy eyes.

"You are looking beautiful in this dress". He said, I blush.

"You good now?". I asked him.

"Pretty much". He nodded

"Then Stand Up! You are sitting on my bed!". Well he really is sitting on my bed .

"Really, Your bed? This room belongs to me! ".

"But the bed isn't your its mine".

"Technically, You belong to me to, So the room. The bed. The wife its all mine". He said and something really Touch me Inside I mean I never felt something like this before, This time I was speechless.

"Good, Take your bed". He got up and Went outside.
____________________&_____

Hello everyone i know short chapter but I am keeping the pace slow so that You can connect anf understand the hate/love relationship of you and loki and your thoughts comment below 👇 that really give me hope to write and Ideas,,too if you have any.